Chapter17:what are we

😈India😈

As you all know jayla still bitching.But you all know i dont give a fuck.But i mean this whole thing is petty even though she was in the wrong.So im gonna be the bigger person and make it up to her , EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HER FAULT.

"Baby "I yelled in her ear wrapping my arms around her.

"Get the fuck Off me india"

I squeezed her tighter kissing her neck.

"Can you stop acting like that and love me"I whined.

"This rich girl,is going back to when we first met ,she doesn't know what love is"She mocked

"We both know i was just upset"

"Well you say it all the time we argue ,i cant leave my past behind"She said back.

I looked down,i didn't realize what i was doing to her until she actually broke her silence.

"Baby,look im sorry its just that when i saw you with that girl being all touchey and shit,it made me think of you without me "

"India ,i could never live without you ,she was just one of my followers on instgram, so stop being a cry baby"

"Cry baby"i questioned."Last time i checked you slept in the closet because you didnt wanna sleep in the guest room because it was to dark"i said laughing.

"Shut up "She said hitting me then running up stairs.

I followed behind her busting threw the room door.She was hiding under the covers ,how childish can she get.

I snatched the covers off of her and jumped on top off her straddling her.

"okay,okay,you win"Jayla said squirming.

"I didn't even touch you yet"I said laughing.

Jayla pulled my face to hers kissing me.

"Now please let me up"she wined.

"Nope i need more then that"I said kissing on her neck.I made my way down leaving my mark as i went.I got to her pants and she shook her head yea.I pulled them off kissing her thighs.Damn i love her stretch marks.I pulled down her panties,Grazing my lips over her restricted area.She pushed my head down ,wanting me to go already.

"I need to stretch before i start" i said getting up doing jumping jacks.

"Baby come on and stop playing"Jayla pleaded.

I got back down and started to dig in.My tongue made circles around her clit as she arched her back.She placed her legs on my shoulders as i sucked on one of her lips.I stuck two fingers in slowly as she panted.I went in and out as my tounge played with her ball.

"Babe..baee,i cantt!!" Jayla yelled letting her juices out.

"Your turn,"she said flipping us over .

😘Jayla😋

My back was hurting like a bitch.India had me on my head,against the head board and all other shit.I walked down the stairs and india started laughing.

"Whats funny"I said giving her a stank face.

"Why you walking like that"Jazzy asked.

"I fell out a plane and landed on our roof" I said sarcastically.

I knew they already knew what had happened.

I walked in the kitchen and was bout to start cooking but i couldn't bend down and get the pan.

"Baee"I yelled leaning against the counter.

"What , Kidd damn im tryna watch american beauty"India said walking in.

"Well,i need you to get the pan from down there"i said.

"Why cant You get it"

"For starters,my damn back "I replied.

"Damn i hit dat hard "she said kissing me on the cheek leaving her red lipstick on my face and then getting the pan.

"What you making "She asked lifting me up putting me on the counter and getting between my legs.

"I dont know yet but my back hurts like hell"I complained.

"Go lay on the couch imma cook for you baby"She said kissing on my neck.

"Stop, not again"I said sliding off the counter and walking to the couch.

1 hour later(narrator from spongebob)😂

I woke up to the smell of something good.I know my back was hurting but i ran in the kitchen fast as hell.

"You hungry babe"India asked laughing.

"Hell yea"

She sat a plate infront of me and i dug in.

"Babe im thinking movies in a few"India said

"Im down"

In the next chapter ,shit about to go down😂😂No fr😐