Chapter10:❤ & (Love and basketball)

2 weeks later

India

Today was basketball tryouts and Me and Erica was cooling.Since Erica was varsity captain I was already on the team I still had to tryout though to be fair.

("Okay girls ill be splitting you guys up in two teams,after that will be some drills and then tomorrow results will be up in the cafe"Coach.D said.

"Erica,Shannon,Taylor,India and Tiana team Orange"Coach D said.

"Mariah,Kayla,Brianna,Kayleen,and Dianna team blue"Coach D said walking to her desk signaling the start of the game.

we had ball first.Erica dribbled the ball to the free throw line and past it to me from behind.I did a baby cross over and a step back on Briana and hit a three.We ran down the court for defense.Kayla passed the ball to Dianna and I guarded her.

"D up Baby"I heard a familiar voice yell from the bleachers.I looked up and saw Jayla.Erica must have told her what really happened.

"Get your head in the game"I heard coach yell,realizing that they scored a two.

I ran down the court and clapped my hands for the ball.Mariah passed me the ball and I powered my way to the goal.The shot went in but someone hit me in my damn eye.

"Foul,Foul,she did that shit on purpose"Erica yelled.I looked up and saw that kayleen girl smirking.

"Come on baby let me see your eye"Jayla said.

"your not mad at me anymore"I asked.

"Don't worry about that ,your eye is a little swollen ,but go out there and play for me "Jayla said kissing me then going back to the bleachers.

We won the game 34-18 and the drils afterwards was horrible.I held Jayla hand as we walked towards her car.Ive been seeing that same red Altima lately and its been every where.I just shook it off and got in the car.

"Your birthday is in 3 months watchu trying to do"Jayla asked.

"I just want to spend time with you Leon and the girls"I said thinking about my dads letter.

"I can make that happen"Jayla said pulling up to the house.

She locked the doors and we walked upstairs.

"Babe give me a massage"I said stripping out my clothes and laying on my stomach.

Jayla wiped me down with baby wipes and oiled me down.She moved her hands up and down my back.Each time she went up the farther she went down eventually rubbing on my ass.Her hands moved in sync.I felt her hover over me as she started kissing my neck.I moaned as she stripped out her clothes turning me over.

"wait where's Leon"I asked

"in the movie room watching home"She responded crashing her lips on to my.She slid her arm down between my legs caressing my clit.She slid her body down and placed her face between my legs.She moved her tounge I circles making me arch my back.her phone went off and a message popped up.

Kayleen-I told you her life is going to be hell.

"Babe is that,that Kayleen girl from school"I asked as she got up.She shook her head yea.

"What the hell is going on now"I asked.

"You remember how you told me when i walked in on you getting head from shanti and I didn't know she had a gun to your side it was all a set up by Kayleen.and I fell for it.We met at the park.I dropped her because Erica and Unique told me what happened. Now she is going wait pause ,trying to make your life hell while shanti doing the same for me.But we got each other babe"

Jayla stated.

"And if I'm shooting you reloading "I said smiling

"and if I'm riding you rolling"Jayla said kissing me.