Chapter 16:Dont switch up now

❗️picture of leon & India's dad❗️

💕india💕

We made it to Miami about an hour ago and everything is beautiful.The air even smells different.

I checked out the house and its pretty big,I think I'm gonna like it here.

"Babe the girls going to the beach you coming"Jayla said peaking her head threw the door.

"Yea,sure"i sad slipping on my sandals and going down stairs.

We all hopped in my dads yellow hummer and headed to the mall.Once we got the we went straight to victoria secrete.

"Babe"i started but i stopped when i saw Jayla being all touchey touchey with some hoe.Me being me , be petty was the first thing that came into my head.

"Excuse me"I said bumping into the girl.

"Yall are a cute couple"Amaya said walking up behind me.

We both high fived each other walking away.

I looked back and the girl was smiling and Jayla had a shocked look on her face.

I walked out the store not wanting to be in there anymore and walked into foot locker.

"Can i help you with any thing"This girl said walking up to me with a smile.She was miss jackson fine,She was light skin ,with red hair she was slim but her body had a shape and some hazel eyes.She smiled again showing me her dimples.

"Um yea im looking for......um i dont even know"i said laughing.

"Well i can help with that" she said taking me by my hand.

"What size do you wear"

"A five and a half"

"Your feet small as hell" she said laughing.

"But i got the right kinda shoes for you,there customized by me ,and i can do you one more good i can give them to you for free,only under one condition"

"What"? I asked laughing.

"Give me your number"She said pulling out a peice of paper and pen.

I wrote my number and she went and got the shoes.

She handed me the box and i opened it slowly.It was some higlighter pink high top air force ones.

"These shits fire,thank you so much"I said giving her a hug.

"Well i should get going my niece and sister in law probably worried"i said walking out.

"Dont hesitate to use my number my name is Ashton by the way"she said.

"india"I said exiting the store.

I called queeni and she said they were in the food court.I found them and sat in a chair by Amaya.

"So who was that girl you was talking to in foot locker"Jayla questioned.

"Who was the girl you was talking to in victorias secrete"I asked.

"She was just a friend"Jayla sighed.

"And she was just a friend"I said in a mocking tone.

"Mann ion kno whats your damn problem but you need to fix it or i will"Jayla snapped.

"Problem,ha come on nah Jayla is it the miami air thats getting to the little rich girl brain,cause you starting to act like you was when you first met me"

"Both of yall need to chill we just got here,we just need to go back home"Queeni said.

We all walked to the car.This time i sat in the back with Amaya.

"Can i see your shoes"? She asked.

I took out the shoes and opened the box.

"These kicks are dope,how much was these"

"They was free ,and there custom made i can call her and see if you can get a pair"I said putting the shoes back in the bag.

"So you got the girl number"Jayla asked.

"Jayla chill tf out,whats up with you,you was all touchey and smiling with some girl in the mall,and im pretty sure you got the digits,and for me yea i got her number,but i wasn't lovey dovey with her what part of friends don't you understand" i yelled.

As soon as we got in the house i ran up stairs and flopped down on the bed.

"This is going to be a rough month"