Chapter 19:Sos

👊jazzy👊

We got back on the road at 6 in the morning.We searched ,asked people.We didn't want the feds to get involved because we are sorta criminals .

Its now 8:15 and we kept riding past this same dirt road.

"Lest go check it out"Khalid said pressing his face against the window .

"I said no what if something is in there that we cant kill "My dad said.

"Come on pops we got weapons and ammunition and everything we need ,after all what if my brother,sister and her girl is out there "I said.

He huffed and turned the vehicle around and down the dirt path.I could see a nice little house as we got closer.

"Should we get out and knock "Queeni asked.

"Yea strap up just in case"

We all strapped up and got out the car.Jason nocked on the door and a big cocky man opened.

"Have you seen these girls"pops asked as he held up a flyer.

"Nahh i aint see them in my life ,its not like I kidnapped them or something "He said with a smirk.

"Alright"Pops said as he closed the door.

"Something seems off about him and this house "I said.

"I can feel it to ,thats why were going around back"pops said.

😷Indias & leon mom😷

"Who was that "I asked as mario came back in the room.

"It was your husband,he's looking for them "He said.

"Well what did he say"

"I told him i never saw them before and he just walked away"

"Goo-

*Boom*

I jumped at the sudden bang coming from the back of the house.

I ran out back and saw that the shed with our weapons was on fire.

"I thought you said he left"I snapped.

"Whats going on"Juan said coming down stairs.

"He's here"I said as i got on my knees to pray.

"What are you doing we have to fight back"Juan said.

"Its no use i know my ex husband he's a powerful man ,its only three of us against them"

"Dear god" I said starting to pray.

😏Jazzy😏

The motherfuckers dumb as fuck for leaving their weapons out side.We blew they shit up now we gotta go get our family.

😓India😓

I heard a loud bang from out back and i was hella scared.I didn't know what to think.Me leon and Jayla sat on the large bed.

"Baby do you think its them "I asked.

"Who is them"

"Our family"

"I dont have any family i only have you india"

"Baby you have me and my dad and leon and jazzy and everyone else and i promise from now you will never feel like you have no one because you do"I said.

"I hear daddy's voice"Leon said jumping up .

I tried to open the door but it was still locked.

"Where in here"We all started to yell.

🌝Queeni🙏🏽

We walked slowly to the back door.Khalid shot the spanish looking man who came to the door right in the middle of his eyes.

"No dont shoot me please i have two kids and a fiancé ,i just need the money"the other one pleaded .

"Should i show mercy"Jazzy asked.

"Merk that nigga "i said with a mug on my face.

We made our way to the leaving room and this bitch was on her knees praying .

"You done yet"Pops questioned her.

She just ignored him an kept praying.

"You see i would have done -

He got cut off by the kids yelling.

"Go get them ill stay down here with pops and tj(one of there dad gang members) "I said.

"And you kidnapped my children "He said threw gritted teeth.

*pop pop pop*He sent three bullets threw her stomach her neck and her head.

I backed up as blood splattered.

"Take them out back"Tj yelled.

"They dont need to see this"

TBC!!
there are like two chapters left and im so happy for my readers but its my voters and commenters who make me update 👋so thank you 😍😘