Chapter 11:Lighting old candles

India

"Leon come and eat your breakfast"I yelled.Today is Saturday & My mom and that thing wont be coming back for two moths and a week.I couldn't be any happier.

"Good morning baee"Jayla said giving me a kiss and grabbing a plate.

"Morning" I replied.

"Open the door bitches "Erica yelled as she knocked on the door.

"I'm not getting it"Jayla said stuffing her mouth.

"they were your friends first" I pouted.

she just shrugged her shoulders.

"The door isn't going to open itself"Unique said banging on the door.I huffed and made my way to the door.

"about time "Jasmine said opening the door.

"I have some family here in atlanta that I want to go visit"I said going to get dressed.

"Alright let me go and put on some clothes"

30 mins later everyone was in there car ready to go.

"follow me there "I told Erica.

We drove for about 15 mins and we was finally there.

I got out the car and knocked on the door.

"Look at you !!"Queeni yelled."Jazzy guess who came to visit"Queeni yelled again.

(If Yu guys didnt read my book the girl down the block then this wouldn't be exciting to yu👌👌)

"You look just like papa "Jazzy said hugging me.

"Come in and introduce me to your friends"Queeni said.

"This is Erica,Uniqe,jass,and my girlfriend Jayla"I said.

"Nice,to meet you where's mamma"Jazzy asked.

After I told her everything that happened her blood was boiling.

"I don't want you back over there and where's my little brother Leon"Jazzy yelled.

"He's sitting on the porch"I said looking down.I yelled for Leon to come in and he did.Jazzy embraced him in a warm hug.

"I'm your big sister"She said almost crying.

"Where is amaya and Aaron"Amaya is with Frankie getting her nails done and Aaron is at khalids house doing lord knows"Queeni said laughing.

"So Jazzy you still in the game or what"I asked remembering what happened to queeni.

"Nahh I coach the basket ball team at Stephenson middle"Jazzy saidd smiling.

"Alright we need to get going ill call you if I need anything".I said walking out.

If you guys are wondering Jazzy is my god sister,my dad watched the both of us occasionally and we was always tight.

"You okay babe Yu kinda zoned out"Jayla said putting her hand in my lap.

"Yeah,I just keep seeing that same car everywhere"I said looking out the window.

"Babe I'm pretty sure there's more than one person with that car"Jayla said laughing.

"Can we stop by the store and get ingredients to make a cake"Leon said from the backseat.

We pulled up to the nearest wall-mart.We got out and locked the doors to jayals convertible.Jayla held my hand as we walked threw the store.I was looking for red velvet mix when this man brushed passed me.I was about to snap when i saw his face.He looked at me and hurried off.I speed walked down the hall trying to catch up with him but when I turned the corner he was gone.

We got in the check out line and I couldn't stop thinking about who I saw.We got our bags and put them in the car.

"You good India"Jayla said looking at me.

I took a breath before I started to talk"I saw my dad in the store,he said he was coming back for me and Leon for my 19th birthday"I said.

"But your turning 17 in two weeks"Jayla said.

"He is probably coming early"I shouted.

"Woah baby calm down"Jayla said kissing me as I breath in and out.

"Look there goes the same car I've been seeing"I said trying to get out the car.

"Baby you need to relax when we get home I'm running you a warm bath okay"Jayla said.

"Okay"I replied.

PS:I'm still not able to post a picture of Jayla .