Chapter 13:its my birthday

India

So its ya girl birthday turning the big 1 7.Well right now im laying down in the bed waiting for Jayla to finished getting dressed.Now i see how the boys feel.But its worth when its two of yall.

"How do i look"Jayla said coming out the bathroom"

"Fine now come on "i said pulling her down stairs where leon was waiting.

"Come on leon"i said taking his hand.

We drove for about 20 minutes untill we got to denys.we got seated and looked over the menu.

"You look beautiful baby girl,happy birthday"Jayla said placing her hand on mine.

"Happy birthday sis"leon said handing me a box.

I opened the box slowly and was lost for words at what it was.

"How did you get this"i asked.

"I didn't it was daddy"he said smiling.

Jayla looked at me,i can tell she was both happy and sad.but if i leave she coming with me.

I looked back at my gift it was a diamond necklace and a stack of money.

I wrapped my free hand around jayla's waste.She looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.I wiped the tear on the edge of her eye before it fell.

"Stop being square"i said laughing.she laughed and soon leon joined in.The waiter brought our food and we soon left.

2hrs later

I was getting things ready for my party.And things wasn't going smooth like i wanted it.Meek & Nicki flight got delayed and the people who is setting up was in traffic.Oh how i fucking love atl traffic.

I sat in Jaylas lap with my head buried
In her chest.

"Babe everything is going to be alright"She said comforting me .

And she was right,the people was here setting up my party sadly nicki & meek is still trying to get another flight.

I sat in the corner posting selfies with unique & erica.

5:00

The party starts in three hours and everything was done.Meek & nicki welp there otw.Im getting hair an make up done with squadd which im sure you know who im talking about.

"Dont put me on snapchat "i whined covering my face as Jayla kept recording.

6:00

Jazzy ,Queeni,Aaron,and Amaya walked in the back room.

"Look how big yu guys are"i said hugging Aaron and Amaya .

"How old are yall now"i asked.

"Im 14"Amaya said.

"And im 13"Aaron said.

"Well give you your gift at our house so meet us there"queeni said.

7:00

I can hear the crowd forming outside as they wait to get in.

"Today is your night my beautiful,sweet & salty baby so enjoy it,tonight the city is yours so light it up"Jayla said grabbing me by my waste into a kiss.

(I had on a white skater skirt,my custom golden retro 6's a white crop top with a leather golden jacket and my hair in curls my first outfit of the night,jayla had on some white skinnie jeans a gold lather Versace shirt and custom gold forces and Leon wore the same)