Chapter 21:Moving on

😍india😍

"So you didnt know you was pregnant "Jazzy said as she held my hand.

"Its going to be okay baby Were going to get threw this "Jayla said giving me a kiss .

But that was all 4 years ago.Im 21 years old now.And leon is bigger then ever.It was like i watched him grow right before my eyes.He's still playing basketball which is good right.Im still playing to.

The 7th draft pick for phoenix mercury ,best point guard in the legue my wife would say.

Speaking of my wife I bet yall wanna hear from her.Well she passed away a few mo- Sike!! Just playing.

😎Jayla😎

Im 22 years old 🎉I always wondered what it felt like to be an adult.And I'm glad i made it with my 2 favorite girls.My daughter Jaylin who's 4 and my wife India.Surprised??Ik . Life couldn't be any better. Im modeling now,and i have my own clothing store called Back street. And my girls still with me.Erica ,Unique ,and Jas all moved to miami.

And guess what!!

Erica is getting married in hollywood.I cant wait for that.

"Babe come on im gonna be late for training "India whined as i did my make up.

"Ma, Mommy said to hurry"Jaylin said tapping my thigh.

I sighed and walked down stairs.

"Come on cry baby "i said hitting India on her but as i walked pass.

"I wasn't going to cry i just hate being late"She said getting in the passenger seat.

I buckled Jaylin up and got in.

"You know you don't have to work so hard on your off season"I said placing my hand on her thigh.

"Yes bae, but success doesn't wait on anyone "

"Alright but im watching you,i dont want no body looking at you with that sports bra on and them little ass shorts"I said pulling into the gym.

"Babe watch your mouth "Jayl said hitting me.

I got out and locked the doors to the car after India Helped Jaylin get out.

India signed in and got to work as me and Jaylin sat on the bench.

❤️Leon❤️

Wasssupp!! Its your boy leon.Im in high school now.I still ball varsity is where i been since i got here.My dad been supporting me through everything .I miss my mom a lot.I just wished that man ain't make her go loco .But I got a game tonight and the whole family gone be there.Its the first game of the new season.Every one knows Indias my sister so they expect a lot from me. But let me go in and practice for tonight.

😘India😘

After training for like 2 hours I was tired as hell.But i still had to get ready for leons game.

"Jaylin should i wear the stone printed jeans or regular jeans with this shirt"I asked holding up the shirt.

"Umm,i think you should wear that and ma wear that"

"You get your fashion from mommy ,but dont tell ma she might stop letting me shop at her store"I whispered .

We both laughed but stoped when jayla walked in.

"Whats so funny"Jayla asked.

I could hear Jaylin laughing as she tried to hold it in .

"Nothing ,go get dressed"I said shooing her off.

"So much for acting normal"I said picking Jaylin up and holding her over my shoulder.

"Mommy"she yelled laughing and squirming around.

"Im going to feed you to the monster"I said going down stairs and holding her over the fish tank.

"Ma,maaaa!"She yelled while laughing.

"India"Jayla said sternly

"Come on we was only playing "I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

"I wonder if i have two kids instead of one "She said pecking me on my lips walking to the car.

"I wonder if i have two kids instead of one"I mocked causing Jaylin to laugh.

"You ready to see your uncle in action"I said buckling Jaylin up.

"Yup,Mommy "Jaylin said.

"And oneeeeeeeee!"I yelled as leon shot a three damn near from half court.

"Like sister like brother"I heard the announcer say.

"Mommy look at uncle"Jaylin said jumping up and down.

After the game was over we met Leon on the court and as an we i mean My dad,Khalid,Franklin,erica,frankie,unique,jas,queeni,amaya,aaron,and jazzy.

"Can i get a picture of your family"a reporter asked.

We all huddled together and smiled for the picture.

"Can i have you autograph "A girl who looked about 7 asked.

"Sure,you play ball to"I asked as I signed .

"No,i have stomach cancer i really cant be active"She said .

I looked at her and she looked so happy.

"How about you call me some time and we could have a girls night with my wife and daughter"I said handing her my number .

I watched as she ran back to her mother smiling.Her mother looked back up and waved at me.I waved back as Jayla took my hand in hers.

We walked out and it was raining again.

"November rains the most"Jaylin said as we ran to the car.

(Pic of jaylin)
The end