Unexpected Meeting

Y/N pov.
I looked at my dress placed on the bed. It's a blue dress short enough to see my knee but long enough to cover thighs and back.
' again going to hell .'
I dressed up and got out of my house. Locked the door and got on the car in front of my house. Then I started putting on a red lipstick and blush 'It's been 1 year since my parents left me in this trash apartment. I was 14 when my mom asked me to quit school and work because of some debt they had '

I looked at the mirror and saw myself looking all dressed up yet gloomy
' 1 year ago I used to work as a part timer in the convenience store. When I went home I saw a letter on my bed and a envelope with some money around 40,000 yen. Reading that letter I found out my parents used to work for a criminal organization and they took a lot of money for gambling . When they lost all their money and didn't know what to do they thought about running away from the Japan with the rest of money they had. She payed my rent for 2years and apologized while asking me to somehow pay the debt and stay alive .'

"We are here, miss y/n" driver said looking at me with devilish look on his eyes. 'this guy is a part of this bar and he is a player . I can't mess with him or I will lose my job'
Even though I wanted to punch him. I smiled and said " ah thank you ,see you later"
I got out of the car and saw my only friend Millie at the door in a pink short dress . She waved at me with a smiled " Y/N!! HERE" .
She is a cheerful girl and unlucky like me. She has to pay her parents 40 million yen debt in next two years while I have to pay 4 million yen by next month .
After sighing for while I walked towards her and gave her a warm hug " it's already December. Wear something warm Millie. I can't take care of a sick Millie" I pouted saying that .
"Oh come on! Stop being a mommy at your age. I'm older than you." She said pinching my cheeks lightly.

We sat on the table and she got a call from someone. She is usually pretty cheerful but her face turned pale white after talking on the phone.
"What happened Millie? " I said worriedly.
She laughed for a second and said " my parents called. They want to meet me ." She sighed with a sad look on her face that didn't suit her at all.
" I have two shifts today and I can't give it to others... What should I do now?" She said looking at me pitifully.

'She needed a lot of money and didn't care about dignity at all. She works as a prostitute in this bar and I work as a bar tender as I refused to use my body.'
"Millie I can't take over your shifts you know that right ?" I looked at her with gloomy eyes.
" PLEASE! Y/N only for today ? They won't touch you ! They are my regulars that's why I can't refuse. They won't touch you and only rant about their wives . Only for today! Please I beg you." She said holding my hands .
She has always been the only one I could rely on after my parents left me so I couldn't refuse her .
"Y/N don't take drugs today. If boss finds out he will get mad " she said while leaving waiting room.
I shaked my head and bid her farewell.'When my parents left me I used to get nightmares every night and I couldn't sleep that's when I met Millie when she offered me some pills saying it's the best medicine to sleep. That time I was desperate so I started taking those pills and one day she told me the truth crying. I knew it wasn't normal pill cause I tried all of type of sleeping pill before these pills. We became friends that day when I told her my story and she talked about her'
" I hope I will be safe tonight" I said while walking toward room 14. I knocked it over 3 times none answered.

" Excuse me...is anyone inside ?" I said. We weren't allowed to open the doors ourselves. None answered and I was walking away when I heard a voice "come in"
I kinda got the chills hearing the voice and my mind kept telling me to run away but I didn't listen.
I entered the room with a faint smile when someone locked the door behind me . I was shivering because there were 5men in front of me and I knew there were more . I was too scared to look them in the eyes..
" Millie Miller ! That's your name, right cupcake?" Someone with pink hair said looking at my shivering hands ....