35

"oh please stop"Y/n said rolling her eyes. Ran looked at her with a eyebrow raised .

"Come on. It's a good plan" Rindou said. Takeomi bonked his head replying, "suree. Like Mikey won't notice his red wine turning blue and still drink that"

"Okh I give up. Why don't you decide" he said surrending himself and looked at Y/n.

"Hmm...okah then. First let's meet up with this Brahman. As far as I heard they are quite the rival" she said as Kakucho looked at her being shocked, "how do you know that?"

"Pfft of course I would know. I am not a laid-back old mama. Anyway since I'm right so make arrangements for us to meet them" she said with sparkling eyes. Hearing the gangs name already made her interested.

"I never met crossed path with them" Kakucho said and Haitani's brothers were already looking at Takeomi.

"Well neither of us had time to deal with them. Haruchiyo and his minions has been dealing with them. The only person who knows them is Takeomi" Koko said as y/n looked at him being confused.

"To answer your question, Takeomi has deep connections with their leader" Ran said as Takeomi shaked his head.

"Ran one more word and I will break your neck" Takeomi glared at him.

"Ehhh? Spill the tea Ran I will save your neck" Ran shaked his head but Rindou spoke, "Brahman's leader is his sister" Y/n looked at him with widened eyes.

"Yeah she is a women and lead a gang" Rindou said thinking y/n was gave two bucks about that.

"He has a sister!???? He isn't a orphan??" Y/n almost screamed making everyone including Takeomi dumbfounded.

"What? orphan...why would you think that?" Takeomi asked being annoyed. Y/n replied shrugging, "well you were always gloomy AF to look at I thought you were and orphan lol"

"...well guess what? I am not" takeomi said with irk marks on his forehead.

"Okah then. Arrange a meeting for us Takeomi " I said looking at him. He shaked his head.

"I don't talk to her...I would rather have no connections with her if possible"Takeomi said walking out.

"Is he serious? ..." I looked at Ran and Koko they nodded.

"Hahh?? That's his sister. Why is he even working for Mikey " I said as Ran replied, "listen y/n...we all have our problems in life. We all have boundaries. Don't try to cross over it" Y/n shaked her head slightly and nodded .

"Good girl and Koko you will do that. " Ran patted y/n's head. "...why me.." Koko said pouting.

"Wait ... everyone...how will we sneak y/n out? Mikey won't possibly let us take her out" Kakucho said.

"Hm...hmmm..... figure it out.. I am too tired to think" Y/n said looking at Kakucho. Kakucho sighed and nodded.

Haitani's:
"Ran" Rindou gained attention from Ran who was doing some research. "What lil brother?"

"Do you actually think Y/n ..a kid like her can do something against Mikey?" Rindou asked leaning against the chair.

"...I don't know...I am here just for the show. I want to bet on Y/n now. " Ran said making Rindou chuckle.

"Sure" Rindou said.

Meeting with brahmans:
"Oi oi who the fuck do you think you are?? This is Brahman's turf, ain't no bitches can meet our boss" Alex said. He is the youngest member of the gang and also the most intelligent person. He is Brahman's Koko.

"Black dragon might ring a bell" Koko said showing him a card. Alex clicked his tongue and called someone.

"Boss .. bitches are here but not my type" his comment made Y/n chuckle. Alex looked at y/n for a minute and scowled.

"Inui take them to boss's office" Alex said to the lad named Inui. Koko looked at him being shocked . He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Okah Alex.." Inui said and walked in front of y/n.

"I am Inui Sheishu. Before you say anything, we have guns everywhere so don't say nonsense infront of our boss" He warned them. Koko clenched his fists getting angry on the other hand y/n nodded her head like a obedient dog.

"Yeah...you are hella pretty for a arrogant angel" y/n said making Inui laugh at her.

"You are funny ..let's go" he didn't even spare a glance at Bonten's executives.

"They are here Kawaragi" Inui said as the girl wearing a hoodie told him to leave. He did and y/n Koko and Ran was sitting in front of her. Takeomi and Rindou were standing behind them.

"So we met again..." The girl said looking at y/n. Y/n didn't know what in the world she was talking about but that's not important now .

"I heard you want to kill Mikey. Is that right?" Y/n straight up said making others look at her with shook. That's not how you start a conversation was on Kakucho's face.

"Hmm quiet straightforward..I love it" Senju said taking off her hoodie.

"Sugar mommy?.." Y/n said looking at her being confused. Her words made her companions more concerned.

"Pfft..that's a bit too much. How are you? And why are you with them?" Senju said glaring at bonten members. Especially at Takeomi.

"I am ..uh okay...I want a favour from you Senju" Y/n said as Senju smirked.

"Always on the clock huh...what is it love?" She said smiling at y/n.

"I want to get rid of Mikey" y/n said making Senju look at her with confusion.

"...what?" She said as y/n repeated. Senju replied, "no can do hun. If I could I would have chopped his head long ago"

"Me and these guys will help you..I need you to creat a opening" Senju shaked her head.

"Why do you think I will believe you? And why would these guys help? I want to do nothing with Bonten. Sorry love but I can't help you" she as Y/n nodded.

"Well then in that case I will have to find someone who wants defeat Mikey..you aren't a match a for him" y/n said making Senju glare at her.

"Love...don't cross the line" Senju said not having her cheery face. Y/n chuckled saying, "oh sorry did I touch a nerve? "

"......love aren't you too confident now?" Senju said putting a knife into her neck making everyone shock. She was fast.

"Why don't you prove it then mommy~?" Y/n grinned looking at Senju's face. Senju chuckled and sat back.

"Okah you got me. I will see what I can do " Senju said as Y/n chuckled.

'what the???she agreed?'Rin
'why the duck?'
'o what the fuck happened 'Ran
'she can't hypnotize,can she?'kakucho
'senju..'takeomi
'the fuck 'koko