19

"how dare you!! Get her !" Old man screamed as you kicked his face saying,"you are way too loud for your age".  Then you started running towards the parking lot.

"Where is she??" "I am sure I saw her running in this direction" Those minion said looking for you. They didn't know you were waiting for them with a metal baton in your hand.

One of the guy looked under a car hoping you would be there shaking and crying. "SURPRISE" you yelled loudly as you hit his head with your baton from the top of car. That man was knocked down on the spot while others noticed you and started running towards you. You smirked at them "ah~finally some action in my life".

After beating the living day light out of them without getting a scratch on yourself. You sighed and was about to leave when you saw Kakucho entering the parking lot panicking and screaming your name. You smirked again thinking about scaring him.

Present time:
"Stupid brat! You had me worried" Kakucho said looking at her worriedly. "You shouldn't mess with people you don't know." He added.  Y/n shrugged looking at her feet. "KaKu-chan carry me". Kakucho looked at her thinking 'is this girl for real now? Am I seriously her babysitter'

Then he looked at y/n's feet. He immediately saw the scratch on her feet and slight blood. He carried y/n in bridal style, "you didn't need to wear heels if you couldn't walk in them" "oh come on. I didn't know these heels were going to bruise my feet".

"Still you shouldn't have" Kakucho said pulling the back door of his car . "Stop acting like my dad for real" y/n said as Kakucho gently put her on the seat. "Shut up I am not acting like your dad." He went to his seat and started the engine.

"Wait what about Millie? Drug addict and Ran?" Y/n asked. "Millie is done with her job, Ran will take... How did you know about them !?". He looked at y/n with widen eyes.

"Oh come on, Sanzu was literally flirting with a girl in the next room while ran was drinking whiskey besides him. Also I knew 'boss' wouldn't trust you enough lol." Y/n said trying to provoke Kakucho but Kakucho laughed saying, "you are really something else, kid". He started the engine.

With Ran:

"What happened to your cheek?" Ran asked Millie. Millie had a slight bruise on her face. "None of your business. Here" Millie handed him a blue file. "That bitch has everything written here". She looked around the parking lot, "where is Kakucho and Y/n?"

"She is with Kakucho don't worry" Ran said starting the engine. "Oh,...so we are going back now?" She asked looking outside the window. "Yeah." Ran glanced at Millie and sighed.

Bonten's hideout:
"Where is Sanzu?" Mikey asked. They were sitting in the square shape table in the meeting room. Everyone except Sanzu was present.

"He-" "Sorry boss there was hella traffic on the road" Sanzu cut of Kakucho entering the room. By entering I mean dramatically breaking the door with his leg. Luckily door wasn't that expensive or Koko would have flipped for sure.

"Everyone is here now. Let's start the meeting" Koko said as Mikey nodded.

Mikey: Did you get the file?

Millie: Yes boss. Koko has the file right now. She didn't recognize me so we can still use her in near future.

Mikey: oh..what happened to your cheek?

Millie: nothing.

Mikey: Koko did you check the file ? Is everything okay?

Koko: yes boss everything is fine. We almost have 70% information on that gang Olives.

Mikey: where is the file?

Koko: oh it's right here....

Koko was stunned seeing that file was missing. He started looking around as Mikey raised his eyebrow. He started panicking and looking around.

Koko: I swear I kept it here just a few minutes ago...where is it!?

Mikey: Koko don't tell me you lost it.

Sanzu: are you serious right now!? I traveled all the way just for you to lose that shit!?

Ran: check under your chair Koko.

Rindou: ...pfft

Takeomi: don't panic Koko. Boss we will look for it. I'm sure it's here.

Everyone was panicking right now except y/n, Rindou. Knowing Mikey's short tamper they were sure Koko was gonna die tonight. Koko is the only brain bonten has, that's why they are all trying to look for that file.

Kakucho: Y/n hand it over..

Kakucho said making everyone look at him and y/n.  Y/n was holding back her laughter.

Y/n: pfft sorry haha here you go..haha you guys ...haha

At this point y/n was literally having problem with breathing. She couldn't control her laughter seeing the people who threatened her panicking. Koko snatched the file out of her hand checking if it was real or not.

Koko: You!!!! When did you!??

Y/n: I'm gifted with stealing stuff ability lol.

Sanzu: huh!? What's that supposed to mean brat!?

Kakucho: She probably stole it when everyone saw you breaking that damn door.

Millie: seriously..? Y/n..

Y/n: woah! You are quite observing Kakucho.

Kakucho: shut up.

Mikey: y/n I have been watching you for a while now..

Y/n: really!? Am I pretty? Sexy? Do you feel like cheating on Sanzu with me?

Sanzu: huh!?

Mikey:....

Millie looked at y/n with sadness mixed with laughter. She loves the humor y/n has and also they way she doesn't give two fucks about bonten. But she is also worried about her since Mikey isn't someone you should joke around with. On the other hand bonten members were praying for y/n's funeral.

Y/n: what!? I'm just kidding!! Boss continue.

Mikey: .. So I have seen some potential in you. I would like to offer you to be my heir if you want..

Everyone: WHAT!!!?

Even Sanzu was shocked with sudden decision of Mikey. Millie wasn't too happy about seeing her only friend becoming the leader of a dangerous criminal organization when y/N's life hasn't even started yet. Millie slammed the table with her hands.

Millie: SANO MANJIRO!!!

Mikey: stay out of it Millie.

Y/n: hair? Why do you want my hair? I mean I am pretty but why?

Mikey:... Huh?

Kakucho: pfft...

Sanzu: Hahahahaha ahahaa this brat.... I'm sorry boss I ahaha

Takeomi: is she serious right now!?..

Ran: maybe

Rindou: see? That's why I like her

Koko: just kill me already.

Thanks to y/n 'misunderstanding' the situation meeting ended right there. Millie dragged y/n out of the meeting room as soon as it ended.

A/n: '-' why does Mikey want y/N's hair. Did he damage his hair from bleaching too much!?

Mikey's journey to steal y/N's hair begins. Lol