11

"Koko whatever we had in the past is gone. Don't interfere in life please. I'm not Akane." Inui said in a heartbeat. Inui's heart was broken by Koko's stupidity. He didn't wanted to hurt himself again and decided to stay away from Koko.

"I'm not interfering in your life. I'm here to talk about your fiance." Koko said. "What about him?" Inui looked at Koko angrily.
"Last time I remember he has nothing to do with bonten or you. Why do you wanna know about him?" Inui continued.

"Him?" Koko looked at Inui with disbelief. "yeah what about him?" Inui was clearly annoyed now. "It's a he? I thought it was that girl in our neighborhood" . "He is her brother. I'm in love with him. " Inui said smirking at Koko.

Koko was always running after money. After the incident happened with his beloved first crush Akane, who is Inui's older sister. Koko never cared about anything after losing Akane. He would do whatever he wanted. Always running after money. But hearing these words from Inui's mouth pierced his heart.

"Dude?for real? You are gay now lol can't fine any girl with that nasty scar on your face?" Koko said sarcastically. "At least I'm not single in my late twenties" Inui said with a annoyed look on his face. Koko didn't say anything, he looked at Inui's face for a while.

Inui had enough of Koko's silent treatment. He didn't even wanted to stay here in the first place. Inui looked at Koko's eyes and said in a threatening voice, "Stay away from me and my wedding. Don't call me again". He left the park without looking back.

Koko was indeed a money maker machine but he was also a Bonten's top member. He had something on his mind that would shock Inui to the core. Koko laughed just thinking about it.

Millie and Y/N were both getting better. Millie was still beat up and Y/N was normally walking. She avoided Rin and Sanzu. Occasionally checking up on Millie. Everything was normal. Almost too normal for a criminal organization's hideout.

In the meeting room:
Everyone sat down on a square shape long table. Mikey was looking at Mucho. While others were settling down on their chair.
Mikey asked in his normal attitude, "What did you find?"

Mucho: "you were right. She isn't a normal chick boss"
Rin: "Who?"
Mucho: "Y/n"
Mikey: "Criminal records?"
Mucho: "No! That girl is a walking disaster. She killed lots of people but never got a into jail. She used to be Black dragon generation 8's vice president despite her gender."
Sanzu:"Haah? That shivering chick ? Are you high or something?"
Takeomi: "I don't remember any girl joining black dragon"
Mucho: "She disguised herself and also removed her information from everywhere possible."

Ran: "Stop joking around. Removing information from everywhere isn't easy"

Mucho: "I'm not the funny guy here. She is indeed BDG-8's vice captain."

Ran: "Mucho yo..."

Mikey: "how did she survived?"

Mucho: "Well she was strong and none really suspected her as their captain himself recruited her."

Mikey: "killer count?"

Mucho: "It's 7. But she killed more people but none had proof. She was 13 back than and her medical records helped her get out of jail faster."

Sanzu: "pfft..Did you steal my drugs ? Why are you high af?"

Mucho: "Tsk. I'm not high druggie"

Ran: "Then stop talking like a drug addict. How can she..A GIRL get into a gang at the age of 13? As a VICE PRESIDENT?"

Mucho: "that's exactly why I called her a walking disaster. She was crazy strong and smart. With her ability she could easily form a gang of her own."

Mikey: "What medical record?"

Mucho: "Amnesia. She was suffering from amnesia since the age of 10. It got worse in 14. That's why she was able to get out of Juvia."

Mikey :"why did she get amnesia?"

Everyone was looking at Mikey's direction. Mikey doesn't really care about anyone. But he was curious about her. It kinda of made them scared.

Mucho: "She burned a kid in 4th grade and killed her step brother at the age of 9. Because of these her mental health was getting worse and she got amnesia. Is what they said."

Sanzu: "I take back my words. You are seriously high as fuck and probably want to die by joking around"

Takeomi: "for real. Are you high?"

Kakucho: "Don't waste our time saying nonsense mucho I'm wearing you."

Rindou: "Who is gonna believe that shit you just said?"

Ran: "Boss he is wasting time. Let me kill him."

Mucho was done with them. He threw a file at the center of table and angrily said ,"FUCKERS DON'T SPOUT NONSENSE."

Mikey looked at the file and looked at mucho. He knew mucho is the last person who would lie to him. Also that day he saw Y/N acting like a crazy bitch so he didn't doubt Mucho at all.

"Send me a copy of her details and examine her current medical condition" was the last thing Mikey said before leaving the room.

Sanzu leaned back a little,"Are you sure that girl is the same girl we are talking about?"

Mucho was already annoyed still he replied rolling his eyes ,"Yes that's the same bitch. If you don't believe me find it out yourself."

Mucho left the room with Takeomi and Kakucho. They were asking him about Y/N.

Rindou,"to think that cat was a fox all along is kinda depressing." "Who knows?She can be a wolf too lol"Ran said.

Sanzu,"I don't really give a fuck about her. She will stay alive until Boss orders me to kill her. Right Koko?"

"For the first time in 2years you aren't high in meeting. I'm so proud of you"Saying so Ran wiped his invisible tears. Rindou tried his best to not laugh but he laughed anyway.

Author: Y/N is supposed to be a normal girl. What is wrong with her past ?'-' *insert scared emoji*