14

Mikey just stared at her talking about her life. Seeing her lifeless dead personality made him happy subconsciously. He was happy to see another dark impulse victim.

"Involve me with her crimes." Y/n smiled at Kakucho who was still shocked from her answer. Everyone in the room was still confused at her sudden change of behavior and decided to not ask her more. But Ran wanted to test his luck and asked her ,"So where is your sister? We won't mind her joining us"

Y/N yawned and scratched the back of her neck saying,"She is dead". No person in their right mind will talk about their beloved sister's death like that. Ran rose his eyebrows, Y/N noticed and said, "She is dead for real. I made sure of it."

Rin looked at her eyes asking "what?". She stretched out her arms,"She was killed in a brutal way a few years ago." Kakucho was going to ask her something but y/n cut him off saying,"before you ask who. It's me. I killed her. She pissed me off so I killed her. There were no reasons. If you have no more questions about 'my' past life, Can I go now?" She rolled her eyes saying the my part.

Millie couldn't believe her ears. Sanzu was widely grinning the whole conversation. Ran and Rindou both were deep in thoughts the entire time. Mucho was just shocked at the new information. Takeomi decided to keep his mouth shut and Mikey just stared at her.

Kakucho wasn't done yet. He asked her,"Didn't you say you only killed your aunt?". Y/N giggled saying, "We were living on the same body. Whether I live or she lives it's still going to be just  Y/N. So that doesn't count"

Kakucho didn't had the will to hear more stuff from Y/N. Y/N was also getting annoyed at this. She stood up from the chair and left the room still looking like a lost soul. Koko was going stop her but Mikey's glare stopped him.

Millie was still in pain and hearing Y/N stabbed her heart. She never thought Y/N was also a dark impulse victim. She was wondering why y/n never talked to her about this. Mikey was amused seeing both Millie and Y/N he dismissed the meeting .

--
Millie got a fever from staying in the cold shower for a long time. If Sanzu didn't barged in her bathroom she would be frozen ice cream next morning. Millie was lying on the bed with fever and Sanzu was sitting beside the bed holding her hand. Kakucho already gave her some medicine.

Sanzu was happy with Y/N's sudden change in behavior and her crimes. But Millie was a lost soul by the time they left the room. Sanzu decided to check on her. When he entered the room he didn't saw her only heard sound of water running. It was already 1 hour by the time Sanzu kicked the bathroom door. He saw Millie in the tub with pale look on her face. He quickly picked her up and put her on the bed covering her naked body with blankets. He called Kakucho to help her.
--

Y/N was in the rooftop with a lollipop on her mouth. She looked at the beautiful sky full of stars and shining lights throughout the city. She closed her eyes remembering the dead face of her sister. She felt the wind wrapping her body trying to hug her. She opened her eyes slowly gazing at the view.

Mikey saw her from the other side of railing. Y/N didn't notice him as she was busy in her own world. Mikey just stared at her admiring her beauty. He took a last glance at her before leaving the rooftop quietly.

Y/N and Millie stopped talking after that. She completely changed. She was no longer the helpless girl bonten thought. She was sent to different missions by Mikey and others. Millie also gave up on running away and started going into mission.

It was Saturday evening, everyone was sitting on the sofa in lounge waiting for Millie and Ran to return home. Well Mikey wasn't really interested in them. He was peacefully eating his fish shaped dorayaki. Rindou and Sanzu were screaming and yelling like kids. Koko joined them too. Kakucho and takeomi just looked at them with disappointment. Y/N was in the mini bar near them drinking vodka. She has a high alcohol tolerance. After that day she didn't pretend to be a good girl anymore. Mochi was in his room sleeping.

"Bitch it's your fault!" Ran yelled from the entrance. "If you didn't wanted to fuck girls this wouldn't happen!" Millie said in the same tone. "haaah!!! You said there weren't any pretty girls!!" Ran yelled louder entering lounge. Millie was about say something but she just rolled her eyes and sat beside Kakucho leaning against the sofa.

"What happened?" Mikey asked looking at Ran. "That..." Ran looked at Millie. He was going to curse at her. He looked back at Mikey and sighed, "I kind of destroyed Koko's limited edition Neiman Marcus fighter".
Listening to him almost everyone gasped and looked at Koko. Koko turned into a white statue.
There was a silence for a few minutes until Koko jumped at Ran and started punching Ran's face yelling nonsense.
Rindou was laughing with Sanzu. Kakucho didn't hide his laughter either.

Koko was furious as he wanted to gift this to Inui. Ran almost passed out until Takeomi dragged Koko along with Kakucho.

Author: :) sorry for not updating this. Tokyo revenger manga's new chapters gave me heart attack in my brain . I will try to update this soon.