12

TW:pedo, murder

Sanzu had enough of their jokes. He slammed his hands on the table and glared at Haitani brothers.

"Woah! Chill we are just kidding lol!" Rindou said. Ran nodded while taking out his phone and calling someone.

Y/N was watching videos on her phone when Mochi asked her go to the meeting room. Millie was already sitting next to Sanzu. Mikey looked at Y/N for a second and gestured her to sit in the chair next to Rindou.

Ran and Rindou both looked the girl between them confused about the situation. Ran had smirk in his face. He was probably thinking something dirty while Rindou just stared at her until Mikey tossed a file in front of her. "Explain this" Mikey ordered her.

Y/N looked at the documents in the file and rubbed her forehead. "That's my sister" she finally revealed the truth. But Mikey wasn't satisfied with her answer he glared at her. Mikey's murderous aura made everyone in the room scared. Room was pin-drop silent.

Y/N could feel the pressure coming from everyone and the silent treatment made it more suffocating. She looked at Mikey saying,

"That's my twin sister Rosie. We were identical twins. My father wanted us to live by the same name for the 'sake of our future' or some shit."

Kakucho asked her in a cold tone, "So you didn't do all of this ? Weren't you the vice president of BDG?"

Y/N smirked at him, "You should treat your eyes. Do you really think someone as weak as me can do that ton of shits?"

Mikey had enough of her lies. After that incident in the hideout he knew this girl was indeed dangerous and strong. He felt a weird connection towards her. That's why he wanted to know more about her but seeing her lie was making him impatient, "Y/N Wanna die?" Mikey glared at the y/n.

Y/N sighed and rolled her  eyes , "urgh fine. I was involved in those stuff and I only killed my aunt. Other stuff was done my sister and I used to visit BDG once a week but I never fought with them. Also I'm not strong or smart enough to be compared with her."
Kakucho asked her,"Why did you kill your aunt?"

Y/N leaned back at chair looked at the ceiling while sparkles from her eyes slowly fading. She didn't moved from her position and started talking about her past.

Flashbacks of y/N's life

It was summer morning. She woke up, brushed her teeth, eat ice cream as 'breakfast' and looked at the note on the fridge.
||It's my day Y/N. Aunt's gonna take car of you lol suffer lil bitch ||

"Car?She can't even spell properly dumb bitch."Y/N said after reading the letter. She crumbled the note and threw it in the dustbin before sitting on the couch and watching random shows. She put the volume on max to block the disgusting noise coming from the master bedroom.

Her aunt was basically a whore but she was after younger guys not money. Like  pedophiles and stuff. Y/N's parents were always busy and because of her 'weak' body she was allowed to leave the house for 3days per week. Since she was still young her mother asked her aunt to take care of her. Her aunt was already married to a man but she still had this weird lust for younger boys from 14/18 year olds. Her aunt paid her money to keep her mouth shut and she used to let her sneak out of the house with covered face. She was young but she knew her aunt was doing something wrong as she always saw the boys trembling, crying getting out of the house. But she didn't care since she got her slight freedom too.

That day there was a loud scream from the master bedroom. Unlike other days it was a child's voice similar to her age. At first she thought she was overthinking but again she heard a scream and sobs. She decided to open the door but she felt scared for the situation inside the room.

She opened the door and froze on the spot. She couldn't feel her heartbeat. Everything stopped and something took over her as she kicked her aunt in face and smashed her in the wall next to the bed. Her aunt's head was bleeding and she unconscious. Y/N run towards the kitchen and picked a knife. She still didn't know what was going on her mind she just sat on top her aunt and stabbed her several times until her aunt finally stopped moving.

She looked at the boy in the corner of the room shivering and sobbing. His naked body was full of scars and he was traumatized enough to not notice the murder case. Y/N opened the closest and gave him one of her shirt and jeans.

She put the clothes on for the boy who was still shivering. She gentle hugged and apologized repeatedly. She was back to her senses, hugging the crying boy she cried too. She hides those marks with bandages and sent the boy home.

It was 8:07 pm when Rosie came back from home and saw lots of police outside the house she was about to enter the apartment when her mother pulled her hand and shushed her,"Don't go"

Author: Child assault is a heinous crime. If you see someone in this situation help them out without making them exposed to the media. Expose the culprit to warn others not the child victim who will suffer from this accident for the rest of their lives :)..Also try to help them as much as you can.
Assault of any age isn't acceptable. Gender has nothing to do with it either. Stay safe also thanks for 2k reads.