20

Last night everyone went back to their rooms, they didn't ask anything to Mikey as they know Mikey won't be answering. Mikey doesn't take advices from anyone. But Sanzu was displeased with his decision so he decided to barge into Mikey's office as soon as morning ray came.

"Are you serious about making her your heir?" Sanzu asked Mikey. "Yes I am" Mikey replied eating his food.

"But she is just a little brat with mental issues. Is it gonna be okay for her to lead this gang?" Sanzu asked clearing showing his displeased expression. Look who is talking, as if he doesn't has mental issues. Mikey didn't even look at face as he said, "Are you trying to tell me what I should do and shouldn't do?"

"Are you in a position to do that Haruchiyo?" Mikey added as he glanced at Sanzu. "No!! I'm sorry. I was just worried boss. I wasn't questioning your decision." Sanzu replied.

"Hah...that's the problem Haruchiyo." Mikey sighed and took another bite of dorayaki. "Huh? What do you mean?" Sanzu asked.

"After losing everything and everyone, I lost myself to the point none dares to disobey me. Even if I become a monster none will try to stop me." Mikey looked at the ceiling as Sanzu looked at him with widen eyes.  This is first time Mikey was talking about his feelings after Emma's death.

"I am not someone who I was before. I don't like this new me either. I plan to leave this all. But you guys are following me blindly so I can't just abandon you. That's why I choose her." Mikey added still looking at ceiling.

"What!!? No Mikey. What are you talking about!?.. you are kidding right? You promised me to stay together forever. You can't just abandon all of us. Is it because of your suicidal thoughts?? Don't worry I will get a therapist for you" Sanzu hurriedly said with worried expression. He stood up and was on his to get outside of the room but Mikey grabbed his hand.

"Stop Haruchiyo. I'm just tired of everything. I will be leaving you in good hands don't worry. She is capable of guiding all of you" Mikey let go of Sanzu's hand as he finished talking.

"I -" "not a word Haruchiyo. Don't discuss this with others. You are special to me that's why I'm telling this to you. Tell Millie to see me in my room on your way out" Mikey cut off Sanzu laying on the couch.

"He actually believed me" Mikey chuckled seeing his most trusted man stressing out. "Like hell I'm leaving all of this. I'm going to crush that kid and build her again." Mikey said closing his eyes thinking about his plans.

"I need more dorayaki's" Mikey sighed eating the last piece of dorayaki.

"Arghhhh" Sanzu obviously doesn't know Mikey's plan. He is currently breaking down stuff in his room. No he isn't doing this because he is high. It's because he didn't wanted y/n to get the position that's reserved for his king.

"Druggie Koko wants to meet you" Rindou said opening the door. "What the hell?" Ran said looking at Sanzu smashing everything. "Oi are you out of your mind?" Ran asked as Rindou grabbed Sanzu's bloodied hands saying, "are you high again!?".

Haitani brothers were kind of hypocrites when it comes to Sanzu. They love seeing him in pain and getting in trouble but when things get out of hand they step out to save Sanzu.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" Sanzu yelled trying to kick Rindou. He wasn't high but worse. "what happened druggie?" Rindou asked. "Who stole your drugs? Should I lend you some money?" Ran asked as Haruchiyo started screaming curses at them.

"Haru..Sanzu, Kakucho told me you wanted to say something to me.. make it quic.... what the hell!?" Millie just looked at them with wide eyes. "Hmm~ what happened? Is he high?" Y/n peeked her head.

"Worse" Rindou said as Sanzu kicked his leg. "Fuck this shit. I'm leaving" Rindou ran out of patience so he heeded for the door leaving Sanzu's arms. Ran nodded his head, "yea.. Millie can you treat this drug addicts wounds please? I have a meeting". He smiled at Millie as y/n rolled her eyes. "Why can't you do that yourself?" Y/n said as Rindou grabbed her arm and started dragging her outside.

"It's fine y/n.. I will be back in a bit.." Millie sighed and entered the room as Ran and Rindou dragged y/n outside.

"Oi what the fuck are you doing? Let me go" y/n got mad. She doesn't trust Sanzu with Millie. It's not even her fault, in the name of love Sanzu toyed with Millie everyway he could. Y/n just wanted to kick Rindou and go save her best friend but Rindou has other plans.

"Can we talk..?" Rindou whispered into y/n's ears making her flinch. His voice was husky that made y/n slightly blush. Ran chuckled and heeded to the opposite.

"Later. I need to save Millie first mr. Pedophile" y/n said rolling her eyes.

"pfft pedo.. don't worry about Millie Sanzu won't do anything to her... at least I hope so" Rindou dragged y/n to his room even though y/n was cursing at him.

"Can't we just talk outside the room?" Y/n said. She doesn't want to stay with Rindou alone in the same room. She had slightly butterflies in her stomach thinking about last time also the embarrassment.

"Nah baby let me show you paradise" Rindou said dragging y/n into his room.

With Millie:

"Arghhhh it's all her fault!!" Sanzu kept screaming without looking back. He thought everyone left until Millie hesitantly asked, "haru...Sanzu .. are you okay..?"

"Huh..What are you doing here?" Sanzu scoffed.

"Kakucho said yo-" "oh Mikey wants to see you. Go meet him. Scram...." Sanzu's voice was breaking. He wasn't intentionally trying to hurt her.