26

Y/N's pov:
"this is crazy.. you are sooo stupid girl!" My cousin yelled at me. We are currently in her house, sitting in her bed. She lives in this tiny apartment. I wonder if she really works for some gang.

"Y/n.. did you really burn Bonten's hideout?" She asked as Millie hopelessly nodded. I don't get the damn reason she is so worried about. After everything they done to us this was nothing. Besides I still have more plans I wanna execute to take my revenge.

"Girll!!! I can't believe you!! Why are you always causing trouble everywhere you go!" I know she is just worried about me and I'm the only family she has. Still it's too much, I don't like her nagging. She reminds me of my 'family'.

"I think it's enough now ... Sis" I warned her in my somewhat serious tone. She is normally carefree and dominating but she never messed with L/n twins when we are angry.

"Um..sorry  y/n. I am just so worried about you, I can't help it. I don't want to lose you my baby sister" my cousin added. She looked guilty and sad. I felt awful for making her that way. All her life she lived in misery and now I'm adding more fuel to her burning life.

"It's fine... Mikey won't look for us... Just because of a burned office." Millie said looking at me. We are already fucked is what I heard.

"Yeah...bet they won't but still it was reckless also.. I can't keep you guys here" My cousin finally started spilling the beans.

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly acting confused. I have a feeling she is hiding a secret. That's exactly why I chose her to escape from that hell.

"Well.... I am not a Saint of course. This place is just a facade and I actually work for a detective agency" she stopped as both Millie and me looked at her in widen eyes. What the f ? A what now? Millie asked me through her eyes. I was more shocked as never in my life I thought my nerdy older cousin was going for a detective agency. Not when she lives in a family full of criminals.

"Sis... Are you kidding right now?" She shaked her head as I mentally slapped my face. I have no idea what to do now. Half of my plan is screwed now.

"Okay... Which agency are you working for? Did your parents 'allow' this ? Weren't you planning to be a pilot ?" I asked in one breath. She looked at me and signed.

"So..um...I actually got into a mess a a few years ago and this is where I am now" she said as both Millie and I looked at her with curiosity written all over our face.

7years ago:

My name is Ayano L/n. I am a part time worker a bakery. Currently I live alone as none of my family members wanted me there. My life is pretty shityy at the moment. It's not all cupcakes and pancakes. Infact I am making pancakes for others but can't eat myself. Life is kinda stingy to me. Anyway right now I am going to my university to get bullied my not so friendly classmates. Another good day for them.

"Heyyyy Nerd you forget to wear your glasses"

"Pfft the same old dress huh? POOR GIRL CAN'T AFFORD A DRESS!!"

"SHUSH SHE WILL HEAAR YOUUU"

"SORRRYY I WASN'T MEANING TOO"

"you guys are mean pfft"

"Ahaha yeah as if you are any better"

Tch there they go again. If I wasn't worried about going to hell, they would go hell. But it's ok Ayano just 1more year and you will be fine.

After going through that shitty day I am finally at peace. I am in the bakery now.

"Hey!! How many times have I told you stop being late!! What do you think you are !? Huh!!" My not so friendly manager yelled again. I'm only 2minutes late but he won't stop yelling.

"I am sorry Mr Heinz." I apologized and yes he specifically asked me to call him Mr. Anyway he looks really mad now.

"Your sorry won't make up for my loss. Get your ass to the counter and you are working overtime today" he said making me almost smack his head. But I remained calm I am a good girl.

"But Mr Heinz you never mentioned it before and..."

"Lioxie took a sick leave today. And I need someone to fill her spot. You will get paid fairly so shut up and work." He left making me and my co worker's speechless. Lioxie is a really pretty Chinese girl. He has been courting her. I have no choice but accept my faith.

"Oh it's getting late. Are you sure you can manage alone?" My Coworker Shein asked. I haven't told anyone but I have a huge crush on him. I am studying in the same major as him.

"Yeah I'm fine Shein..Don't worry.. " I said hiding my flushed cheeks.
He left insisting a bit more. He is an nice guy but taken. I feel sad looking at him.

Ah finally I am done with this stupid job. Now I can go home. I was going about to leave but noticed road was blocked for some construction or something. With a heavy heart and tired body I walked towards the other road. For now I just want to go home and jump on my bed. I really don't wanna get in any trouble though I think I might since this road is full of clubs.

"Hey four eyes want a drink?" a old man shouted at me as I walked pass by them. His friends were laughing and making more comment's about my skirt. I was wearing a hoodie and skirt.
I quickly left that area and started walking fast. I didn't notice someone following me.

"Hey!!" Someone grabbed my hand as I looked back. It looked like he was in his late twenties, he seemed drunk and quiet scary. So I tried to leave quickly but my luck wasn't on my side. He grabbed my hand and push me towards the wall. I groaned in pain as my back hit the wall harshly. He blushed at the sight of my painful expression. I felt scared and anxious, I tried to leave but he slammed me again and caged me between his hands.

"Let me go...sir.." I didn't wanna mess with him and accidentally kill him. I am a nice girl.