24

"wanna explain what happened you? Or are you going to lie again?" Y/n asked being slightly angry but sad. She was treating Millie's wounds now.

Millie didn't answer anything, she had tears in her eyes but she didn't cry. She doesn't want to drag Y/n in her life anymore.

'what was I thinking? I knew Mikey was crazy but I thought he would love me, understand me. I knew Haruchiyo was only using me still I loved him. I knew Y/n was going to get in trouble still I dragged her here... enough....it's enough...I can't make her suffer anymore. If someone has to die..it will be..me it's not like I have anyone to cry for me anymore ' Millie thought as she saw her best friend almost crying seeing all the bruises she had. She couldn't bare the look of pain Y/n had in her eyes.

'if I don't save her....next time Mikey might hit her...none can be trusted here....I will save y/n even if it's the last thing I do' Millie gently hugged y/n all of a sudden.

Y/n was cought off guard but she hugged back. Millie always gave y/n warmth of someone special. She doesn't know anything about Millie's plan yet neither Millie knows about her plans.

'even if you don't say anything..I know Mikey or fucking Sanzu did this...I will save you...you are the only sunshine in my life..I will definitely save both of us' y/n thought as she hugged Millie.

With Bonten:

"So what happened to Millie and that brat Y/n?" Haruchiyo asked as Rindou scoffed as usual. Except Mikey everyone else were sitting in the room but none opened their mouth.

"Hah.....guess I will speak.." Koko sighed. He doesn't want Sanzu to break something expensive and rare again just because none is answering.

"Okay spill the beans kokonut. What happened to my Millie?" Haruchiyo said again as Rindou laughed mimicking 'my Millie'.

"Today is Millie's birthday and like every year we did the same surprise thing. But this year things got out of hand and Mikey hit Millie... Mikey's condition is getting worse bla BLA BLA BLA----" Koko kept on speaking and saying stuff that Haruchiyo didn't listen at all.

'Millie's birthday was today and I was so mean to her... I really am the worst...I don't deserve her' Haruchiyo said to himself clenching his fists.

"What about that brat?" He said again as Koko showed a irritated look since he was explaining why Y/n was a threat to Bonten and Mikey.

"Listen to me when I'm speaking" Koko said with irk mark in his forehead.

"Go-ahead" Haruchiyo said not giving two fuck about Koko's anger.

"Y/n and Mikey has some weird connection with each Other....ever since we kidnapped her Mikey has been become worse. We need to separate her or all of us are dying.." Koko said rubbing his forehead. He never imagined a orphan teenager could cause them so much trouble.

"We can just kill her and blame it on Olive's" Haruchiyo blurted out. He really doesn't care about Y/n.

"What!? No! We need to separate her!!" Kakucho almost yelled. He indeed dislikes Y/N's gut but he would never ever kill her.

"Exactly. We need to kill her to separate her." Haruchiyo said again as Rindou slammed his fists on the table, "no!!! We aren't killing her!" This cought everyone's attention. The normal careless Haitani was different now.

"Look jellyfish killing that brat is the easiest way. Even if you hide her Boss will eventually find her and we will die. So it's better to kill her before she becomes a threat.. Besides that girl is walking on Mikey's path" Mochi said making a stoic expression.

"No we aren't killing her" Kakucho stated. His angry glare caught Mochi off guard.

"You ..just forget it. I will ask Lou to make a plan for us till then all of you keep y/n and Mikey separated" Ran sighed. He was tired of this so he decided to take things in his hands.

Next day:
According to the plan none talked to Y/n whole day which is surprisingly good for y/n. She loved the peace she got. She even noticed some openings to escape but thinking it was a trap she didn't dare.

"Ackk" Y/n yelled in pain as her butt met the ground when she bumped into Rindou. Sanzu looked at her with pure hatred in his eyes. After winching in pain Y/n stood up thinking why Rindou wasn't laughing at her or talking to her.

"...what hap-" "let's go Sanzu" Rindou cut her off and glared at her. Y/n was shocked and confused, amongst everyone Rindou was the only one who would care about Y/n the most and talk to her the most. Her heart felt a pang.

"What's wrong with him.." she asked herself but didn't care much since she wasn't actually in love with him. For now she is planning to complete her first step of the plan to escape.

In order to escape she needs to contact her cousin first and for that she needed a phone without trackers or spy device's. After searching for a long time she found a security guards phone more like stole it and was her on way to the bathroom so she can talk before she bumped into younger Haitani.

"I made it .!" Y/n sighed as she entered the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet seat and locking the door carefully, she called her cousin.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Sis"

"I'm sorry who-?"

"It's y/n. Don't ask anything I need your help! Pick me up from St Louis street in 3 hours."

"Wha?..Y/n what happened?what do you mean-"

Toot
Toot
Toot

And she hung up the phone not wanting to talk more than 59 second so none care track the number.

"Now...~ it's time for.payback." Y/n smiled looking at the cellphone in her hand .

A/n : I was Soo busy with assignment and exams I forgot to updated. I'm sorry I will update daily from now on!!