10

Kazutora was annoyed but he was terrified too. Kazutora said in a calm voice, "I don't know what kinda drug was used on her I won't know unless I get back to the hospital. Send me back"

Ran smirked, "Sure let's go Saintora". They left keeping Y/N and Rin in the room. Rin wasn't the type to care about none except his brother . Yet he felt sad looking at Y/N. He gently rubbed Y/N's forehead and the left the room.

They sent back Kazutora in the hospital. Kazutora didn't know Ran was keeping a eye on him. Ran was suspicious of Kazutora so asked for Mikey's permission while waiting outside Millie's room.

In Millie's room:
Mikey looked at unconscious Millie full of scars on her neck and face even her fingers. He saw her getting tortured mercilessly yet he didn't stop Sanzu that day. Now he feels guilty as Millie was indeed his only reason to live. "Millie" in a cold voice emotionless boy said to the girl.

"I know you just wanted to live a normal life but..." Mikey gently hold Millie's hand while sitting on a chair next to her bed.
"Why do you wanna get away from me? Is a normal life that important? More than me?" Mikey shouted.

Room was filled with silence. Mikey sighed, "I lost everything I cared about ... I killed countless people...I am not sure if I wanna live anymore" Mikey slowly let go of Millie's hand.

Looking at the  ceiling,"Sometimes I wish I could change the past. But can't, none can. I already killed the one who could do that. Now my life is as blank as the ceiling above me."
"I dragged you with me and you are staying with me now till death. BUT IF I SEE YOU BETRAYING ME AGAIN I WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU" Mikey angrily said still looking at the ceiling.
Mikey left the room tucking Millie's hand in blanket.

'What the hell was that?? My body is paralyzed but I can still hear people and move my lips. Mikey is seriously dangerous. Y/N... I shouldn't have dragged her with me. Mikey will kill us if he finds the truth' Millie was trembling all over.
Her mind was going blank as she felt a warm hand on her face. She knew it was Sanzu. Sanzu is the only one who has the access key to all rooms. She wanted to kill Sanzu but her body was paralyzed. She decided to open her eyes and talk to Sanzu.

As she opened her eyes she saw Sanzu only a inch away from her face. She opened her lips to talk but Sanzu kissed her. She was disgusted by Sanzu. She wanted to get away from Sanzu but her body didn't let her. Kiss lasted for 10 seconds and ended with Sanzu tearing up.

Sanzu sat on the chair and held Millie's hand,"hic..I was mad...hic... I didn't wanted to hurt you so bad... sniffle...I really love you...But the thought of you leaving me alone is too painful...hic.. please don't do this.. again..hic". It was obvious he was drunk . Because Sanzu normally simps for Mikey only. He stayed with Millie for half an hour and cried. Before leaving the room he kissed Millie's forehead.
'Love my a$$. You almost killed me I freaking hat..hate you. Let me recover and I swear I will kill you'  Millie was really mad but somehow she was moved by Sanzu's word.

In Mikey's office:
Mucho entered the slightly dark room, walls filled with picture frames, a bed, bookshelf on the corner and desk filled with files. There were more stuff but light was too low for Mucho to see properly. He looked at the boy sipping coffee on the chair next to the desk. "Boss you called for me?".

"....hm"Mikey gestured a blue file with his finger. "Y/N . That girl isn't a normal weak girl. Dig her past. Everything related to her."

"Okay boss! I will send you a report in three days." Mucho said leaving the room. Mikey put his coffee cup down and looked at the ceiling, "Isn't this the best future Mikey?" Mikey got lost in his thoughts.

In 'X' park:

Inui was waiting for Koko for half as hour but he didn't show up. Inui decided to leave as someone grabbed his hand. Inui looked at the boy in expensive suit looking like a model holding his hand and looking at his eyes with desperation. Inui was lost in Koko's eyes as Koko shouted,"So!Sorry !Inupi. I had some work."

"It's fine I just got here" Inui shurgged looking away. "So why did you call me here?" Inui asked in a cold tone. Koko never saw Inui talking to him like that. Inui's change kind of hearted Koko but it's not a big deal, right?. Inui is just a 'friend'.

Koko fixed his silver hair and looked at Inui saying,"So, I heard you are getting married next week". "Yes..how do you know?" Inui asked. Inui knew it's not a big deal for a bonten to know everything about anyone. Still he hoped Koko wouldn't say something like he tailed him or stalked him.

"It's not a big deal for me know that, lol" Koko smirked. "So what's your point?" Inui was annoyed with Koko's smirking face. "What point?"Koko asked. "I mean what if I get married? that's none of your business." Inui answered rolling his eyes.

Author: I know you are confused about Kazutora's situation. I am currently writing another book about him. I really love that guy lol. Btw thanks for reading this story. Give me feedbacks in the comments. Also my grammar is trash asf I know. English isn't my first language. Pardon my mistakes.