31

Bonten's hideout:
"How dare you shoot them!?? I told you to silently follow them and trap them." Koko threw a flower vase at the guy he appointed to catch Y/n and Millie.

"Cause I asked him to do it" Mikey made his entrance to the room. He looked crazier then before.

"Boss...I" "shut it Koko. You don't even have 24 hours and you are still wasting time. Do as Mikey says or I will throw you in the ocean" Sanzu said making Koko flinch.

"Where are they now?" Mikey asked the guy Koko threw the vase at. He stood up holding his bleeding hand and looked at the ipad saying "in a hospital near that area".

"...Sanzu get my car" Mikey said. He was going after y/n himself. Koko felt his ground shaken because if Mikey finds Y/n that's the end of him and everyone else.

Y/n's pov:
"I am not a child you do realize that right? " Millie said to me. I didn't say anything and shoved another spoonful of food in her mouth. It didn't take her long to wake up but she was told to not move for a few weeks because of the bullets and operations.

"Mffmfmmf!" She complained to my cousin who shrugged her shoulder saying, "just swallow for now. She will get more fired up if you refuse now". Millie sighed and looked at me. I put the food on the table next to her bed and looked at cut in her finger. She got it when she was trying to protect from  shattered glass pieces. It's funny to say but I was actually tearing up now. The thought of losing her really tore me apart.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked her still looking down not wanting to show her my tears. She took time to answer in the most ridiculous way ever. She said, "well I thought I was a goner anyway. Also I didn't wanted to put you in more trouble. I already caused too much".

"What if you died ?.." I asked her clenching my fists. I can't believe her words. How could she say that so easily. She could've died.

"Hm..I didn't think about it. I would probably just die I guess. " She said scratching her nose. Her left hand was shaking. I know she is just trying to act normal now. I hugged her tightly.

"You idiot.." and I started crying. She was crying too. My cousin silently left the room and let us stupids cry our heart out.

"Bitch I will kill you if you die before me" I warned her as she nodded saying,"same for you love". She is just so nice I could die for her is what I thought. I was telling her our next plan as my cousin yelled.

"Y/n!!!!" She came rushing into the room with a bleeding arm. She looked at me and Millie with pitiful eyes and quickly closed the door but...

Bang!

"Ah!"She was hit by a bullet but managed to close the door. I could hear firing sounds as i got closer to my cousin and saw blood all over her.

"Car is right  under this window. Jump and run both of you" she said as I hesitated a bit. I tried to walk up to her but she gave me the coldest glare ever. I shivered looking at the furious expression she had. I knew what was coming after those guys. I quickly grabbed Millie and jumped from 2nd floor to the ground. Millie was safe and we took the car and I drove away breaking every single speed limit in my way.

"Y/n!!! Stop!? Are you trying to suicide? Y/n oh my god there is a pedestrian!! Y/n stopp!!y/n" Millie kept on yelling as I almost ran over someone but that didn't stop me. I kept on driving recklessly to get the hell out of this place.

"What about your cousin!? You are just going to leave her like that?" She asked me as I nodded my head.

"What!? Y/n she is your cousin?? Are you serious right now?" She said as I took a turn making both of our head hit the car.

After a couple minutes of reckless driving I finally slowed down when I saw the location cousin had in her gps. She always had the best 2nd plan ever.

"Y/n... Are you really-" "yes. That's what we do Millie. Don't worry I will save you" I cut off her and starting driving faster when I noticed black cars following us.

With Ayano:
"Haha... Son of a bitch really fucked real bad" Ayano said looking at her bleeding stomach. She was running away from Bonten's leader.

"Boss!! She is here" a black rat saw her and informed others. Ayano bit her lips saying, "fuck you!" She press the button on her hand and

BOOM!

there was a huge blast in the first floor. People were screaming and panicking. There was chaos everywhere.

"Hah like hell I am dying alone sons of bitches" Ayano said as she kept on running and pressing one button after another.

Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!

she kept on breaking apart the whole hospital. She took a turn and bumped into Haruchiyo.

"Bitch!" Haruchiyo said looking at the remote in her hand. He tried to grab it but Ayano kicked his face and started running away. He wasn't even fazed and started running after her with his katana. Seeing katana Ayano smirked and showed Haruchiyo the remote and pressed it as a bomb blasted near him. Haruchiyo panicked but picked up right away.

"Hah! How the hell are you alive" Ayano said still running. Her stamina was running out as blood kept on pouring staining every place she put her foot.

Ayano looked around trying to find a place to get out of the building so she can blast all of the bombs together. She saw a window open. She grinned and started running toward it while gasping.

'just a little bit more and I can finally kill them' she thought to herself.

But she didn't see the kick flying towards her. She was hit by Mikey's kick and was slammed to the nearest wall.

"Agh!!.." she yelled in pain as every single bone in her body ached. She looked at the dark aura around Mikey and the angry face he had.

"Haha...what a bad day" she said and tried to press the button to kill everyone on the building but right before she could someone snatched her remote.