I won't do this

He hug me to hide my face from others "What are you looking at ? Wanna die?"
Some people hurriedly ran away and some were laughing. Then one man came forward saying "Rin, Get a room. Your girlfriend looks embarrassed as hell"
Rin smirked and said "I can do whatever I want with my girl, I don't need your lecture"

Y/n finally calmed down and Rin pull her towards the chair .
"We were at the entrance when he kissed me like this, everyone saw us"y/n murmured.
"Even if I fuck you here none will care" Rin whispered in my ears making me blush more .
He sat on the chair besides Sanzu. Sanzu was kissing Millie's hand when he saw us sitting. He kicked the chair I was supposed to sit and snickered at Rin.

Rin pulled my hand and put me on his lap holding my stomach. Rin looked at Sanzu and said "do you wanna fight now?" Sanzu pulled Millie's hand and put her on his lap and said "You bet."
Mikey with annoyed eyes looked at us and said "shut up both of you. Let go of your girls we are having a meeting here".
Rin kissed my hand ,"Wait for me in the room" his hands were telling me to nod.
I nodded and left with the other girls. I saw a lot of girls looking at Millie and me with malicious eyes. Millie completely ignored me.

After 3hours Rin came out of the hall and looked at me angrily, "I told you to wait for me in the room. What are you doing here?" I was confused and didn't know what to say.
That's when Millie grabbed Sanzu's tie, pulling him closer she said ,"What do you expect from a newbie?your bitch is just like you,Rin" as she proceeded to kiss Sanzu.

Rin looked annoyed, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his arms. In the moment of heat I put my arms on his neck . "Well my bitch is still mine unlike certain someone's" Rin said  getting out of the room .

I was too embarrassed to look at anyone while being carried by Rin. Mikey saw me being helpless but he ignored me. Before I realized Rin was standing in front of something, starring at my face he said," let's have some fun"
'what is he talking about now?'
He threw me into the bed and locked me between his arms. He slowly kissed my lips and started kissing me nonstop.
I wanted to push him away but he grabbed my hands and put them on the bed. He was completely devouring me. I was slowly losing breath. My eyes were teary and I had become a mess trying to get away from him. He was too strong for me to push him away. When I was about to lose consciousness he pulled a white blanket and covered us .

He slowly let go of my lips and hands. I was slowly breathing as he looked at my face smirking. "It wasn't even a proper kiss and you are already a mess. How are you going to act as my bitch?" -Rin

"I..I..di..I didn't kiss anyone before...it ..was my first kiss asshole" -y/n
Rin looked surprised, "wait you didn't kiss before?"
"No"-y/n
"So I stole your first kiss?" -rin
"That's what I said" y/n said looking away embarrassed...

Under the sheets Rin saw a innocent girl underneath his body who never kissed anyone trembling and being shy . Rin felt happy and wanted to test her limits. He wanted to break apart her innocence.

"Y/n I didn't know it was your first kiss. I'm not doing this because I want to" -Rin
Slowly Rin touched y/n thighs and started climbing her thighs while y/n was trembling with embarrassment. "We are in our enemies den now. In order to fool them." He was slowly putting his hands on y/N's underwear. "S..stop" trembling with embarrassment and fear y/n look at Rin's eyes .

Rin ' I only wanted to tease her I didn't thought she was gonna cry. Even her crying face is cute enough to turn me on'

Y/N's was full of tears, trembling with fears. Rin was too strong for her to push away. She regrets coming here.
"Chill I was just putting a microchip I have no interest in girls like you." Rin pull out his hand and slides beside Y/N.
"Microchip..?" Y/N asked in a shaking voice .
Rin- "if you get kidnapped I can track you down. They will check your body but they won't check your underwear as you are my bitch now. Stop trembling lol I have no interest in you"

Y/N started crying and put her hands on her face as Rin ...

Author: I have no idea why Rindou is being a perv here. Forgive me children's I forgot to warn .