28

"that's your plan??? You idiot" Mochi yelled in disbelief. Considering Koko as the most intelligent and brain of bonten he couldn't believe the 'plan' Koko put in front of them.

"Takeomi dig two grave's for us and Rindou I want blue lilies on my grave" Ran said as he touched his forehead. One could see the look of disappointment in his eyes.

"Shut up Ran. This isn't the time to crack jokes. Koko what the hell are you talking about? " Rindou asked Koko.

"It is what it is guys. Let's do this maybe Mikey will forget about Y/n and  move on." Koko looked down. Even he himself couldn't believe his words.

"Okay enough Koko. You do realize how much she hates Mikey and Mikey literally killed a whole gang just to kick her out of here. She will never cooperate with us." Kakucho clarified.

"Okay!! I get it! But what else can I do? Mikey only wants y/n to make her heir. I gave that girl freedom not to drag her here. About kawaragi she is the only one who can replace y/n. I don't want to bring Y/n back. " Koko literally started crying.

"This is not the time to be emotional Koko. We have 2 days before our head gets hanged on the wall. Mikey will never accept kawaragi and kawaragi will kill us if we ask her to go." Ran added.

"...what else am I supposed to do?! You don't know what Y/n has done for me. I can't hand her over to a monster like Mikey" Koko clenched his fists as tears kept falling down his eyes. The thought of y/n getting the same treatment Mikey others gave makes Koko's blood boil.

"... Tch here I thought only Rindou and Kakucho was under her spell" Mochi groaned. He doesn't hate or like y/n. He simply hates being a scapegoat for a teenager.

"Let's run away... " Kakucho bluntly said. His usually serious look was gone. He looked defeated.

"What?" Rindou asked. Kakucho is the last person bonten expected to give up.

"Look after Senju's death,brahmans annihilation and kawaragi squads death she promised to cut Bonten's neck and place it in their grave's. So expecting her to be on our side is walking on a single thread of hair. On the other hand none of us wants to bring back y/n and ruin that kids life. If we don't bring her we die if we bring her she dies and if we bring kawaragi we all die  so running away is the best option " Kakucho explained as others looked at him with disappointed eyes.

"...you know what... Fuck it. He is right let's run. Mikey has been treating us like trash either way. Let's go make our own bonten in France" Mochi suggested. Koko shaked his head and firmly said no.

"No. My entire life, memories and money lives here. We aren't leaving. Enough... Boss wants y/n.. let's give him y/n. We still have 40hours. I won't betray Mikey for Y/n. We will find her" Koko changed his attitude 360° when he noticed Rindou's shoulder had a shiny sticker. He looked at the crew trying to give them hint.

"But you just said" "yes and I'm taking it back!! I was too emotional but fine now. no more discussion, let's find her" he said and gestured everyone to nod.

"Yeah he is right. Let's just find her and get this over with" Kakucho added. Looking at his nervous face everyone nodded and agreed. Koko hugged Rindou and whispered in his ears, "your jacket has a camera jackass"

"Now get to work pedos and humans" Koko said diverting everyone's attention. Rindou tsked acting offended and left but he actually left to give some time to koko and others.

Y/n's pov:
I am finally free and currently getting groceries from the market. My cousin has always been a foodie who never had enough food in her fridge. Millie looks happier than ever. I am planning to take her Hokkaido and stay there with my cousin and her. After everything that happened I no longer wish to waste a single second of my life.

"Ouch!" I said when my butt met the floor. I was too busy thinking and didn't notice the person in front of me. I looked at the groceries beside the road and the person who caused it. Technically it was my fault but they didn't notice me either.

"Oh my! I am so sorry darling. Are you okay?" She said offering her hand and I took it and stood up. I was sorta giving her angry looks as I was seriously mad. My cousin would laugh at my ass if she knows this.

"Can you not see when you are walking?" I asked as she shaked her head.

"Ah no I am sorry...my left eye is blind and right eye barely works. Sorry Hun...I will buy you groceries" she replied as I instantly felt guilty. Then she removed her hood and what the hell is this!? An angel? Oh my god she is so pretty I could die. She has white messy short hair but not too short. Her eyelashes are long too and kind of looks similar to someone. She has pink lips and pretty eyes. Her left is white so she isn't lying and right eye is green but it looks like a lense.

"Hun let's go to that store. They have the best veggies and meat" she said. I nodded my head as I had brought my stuff from there and it was actually true.

She took me to the store and brought me more groceries and dresses, make up and so many stuff. I did say no but she insisted. Well it's free so I didn't refuse in the end.

"Miss I don't i will be able to carry all of these home.." I said looking at the bags in my hands and hers. We went from grocery shopping to Guc.ci shoes.

"Oh.. don't worry Hun I will take you home I have cheap car. Let's go to the Di.or first" she said looking at her Tesla. I literally have no idea how rich she is.

"Miss I don't think you can afford it..." A blond staff told us.

"Darling you have no idea what I can or can't afford" she said. Not gonna lie she is actually kind of swinging me around now.