34

/////
"Tch you were late old man" y/n said looking at Koko who was crying holding a picture that Y/n tore apart. I forgot to mention Y/n was held captivated under Koko's inspection. He put her in the room where he had lots of pictures of ..Akane and Inui...

"How could you do that Y/n... Akane senpaiii" Koko said trying to fix the torn apart picture in the floor. And yes he was bawling his eyes out.

"Ew.. aren't you bit too old for that ?..anyway I am starving I want food" y/n said as Koko glared at her.

"No food for you stupid brat!! You ruined my most precious possession!!" Koko yelled like a kid as y/n made face of disgust.

"..she would have killed herself if she heard that now" y/n said as Koko realized what he said and started apologizing to the picture.

"Tch I am hungry" y/n said stomping her feet not caring about Koko.

"Koko grow up already. Let the girl rest in peace" Kakucho said entering the room with Rindou and Ran.

"It's already been a decade. Let her go already Koko" Ran added as Koko glared at them.

"I would have killed myself if I was Akane" Rindou said making Koko flinch.

"Pfft...anyway we are done with the first part of the plan " Ran added handing y/n a packet of food.

"Cakeee" y/n squealed as she started eating the whole cake without looking at nobody.

"How is your wounds?" Kakucho asked. "Which ones?" Y/n replied eating her cake. Kakucho felt a bit guilty taking a better look at the girl filled with bandages and bruises. Not only physical pain she also had to go through the trauma of losing her only friend.

"...I mean how are you feeling right now?" He changed the question as y/n looked at him saying ," ready to kick Mikey's ass. "

"What about Sanzu? Did you forgive him?" Rindou said slapping Ran's hand from his shoulder.

"I want to kick his ass too but he doesn't have one" y/n said eating the last piece of cake. Both Rindou and Kakucho tried to hold back their laughter but Ran couldn't.

"Hahahaha y/n you haven't changed" a familiar voice said . He was in the room from the beginning.

"Takeomi you should really stop acting like a stalker" Kakucho said looking at him as he chuckled.

"Okh okh my bad. Now that y/n is fed and Koko is done with his daily dose of drama, I think we should talk about next steps" Takeomi said as Koko gave them a look of annoyance. Even if he was dramatic and he knows that still none should say that..not in front of him.

"Yeah so what's the plan Koko" y/n said throwing the packet of cake into the floor.

"First I need to know how did you manage to convince Haruchiyo to handover y/n to you?" Rindou said sitting next to y/n and giving her headpats as y/n gave him look of a sassy cat. She doesn't like Rindou anymore. Why?... Ahem...you know that already .

"He didn't wanted to Deal with Y/n anymore... forget about that guy. Now that we have everything in our hand all we need is to creat a fight between Mikey and Sanzu" Koko said.

"Wait I am still confused..how did you guys even play all of this ?" Kakucho said. He didn't get much information due to lack of time.

"I will explain" Y/n said as everyone's gaze shifted to her.

"What happened is....Koko is a two faced bitch and he was working for both Brahman and Bonten. Don't ask me who tf Brahman is idk either. Anyway when I got caught that day we made plan to ruin bonten with brahmans help. In order to do that we needed time and a breach in Mikey and his dogs relationship. For that we needed to use emotional card" y/n yawned as she looked at Kakucho's visible confused face.

"Tch..it's so easy. Are you dumb or something?" Y/n said as she was kind of annoyed being experienced so much shit at once.

"...." Kakucho looked at wall with a sad face as Koko chuckled.

"Y/n why don't we take things slow now. We need everyone to understand what we are doing and how. Besides you need rest" Koko said she shrugged.

"As for y'all. First don't interrupt me and second don't ask any questions. Third if you wanna step away. Do it right now or rest in peace" Koko said as y/n started laughing listing to him.

Everyone nodded their head Koko started telling this story like a bedtime story.

"So what happened was, I got a call from Y/n's cousin before they left house. She told me their plans and said If anything goes wrong I needed to help her and Y/n. I only informed Takeomi and Ran as I didn't think anything was going to happen. But then her cousin called me again and said Mikey was following them at the same time Mikey announced that y/n hunting mission. She was the one who told me to wait till Millie and y/n gets captured and follow Mikey till then" he stopped to take a breath.

"And it was my backup plan. And before you ask, No killing Millie wasn't a part of this. Anyway now my plan is to kill Mikey and that's it. So whoever wants to go home can do that now" Y/n added as Rindou's eyes widened. He couldn't believe a girl in her teenage years could think so far with so much determination.

As for Kakucho he was shocked but handled it quickly as he had a person in his life who was similar to Y/n.

"None is backing down?..cool" Y/n said chuckling. She couldn't believe Mikey's loyal dogs were under her guidance now.

"How are you going to kill him?" Ran said as everyone glared at as he said it in a wrong time.(cause they are adults and y/n is still a kid)

"Hmm good question.. Honestly I don't know." y/n said touching her forehead pretending to think about something.