17

"we are here." Kakucho said getting out of the car. "Hmm.. okay let's check in first" y/n said getting out of the car.

Kakucho carried their luggage by himself and went to the hotel to check in. "We booked 3 rooms in 5th floor. May I get the keys?" Millie asked the lady in the front desk. "Yes ma'am. May I know the name of the person who booked the rooms?". Lady asked Millie.

"Hitto Kakucho" Kakucho replied standing next to Millie. "Oh.. thank you sir. Here are the keys. Robin will send your luggage to your rooms." Lady said pointing at a boy wearing read uniform. Kakucho nodded and headed to the elevator.

"Y/n and I will share the 502 room. Millie will stay in 504room." Kakucho said once the elevator closed.

"Huh? Why?" Millie asked. "Didn't you reserved 3rooms?" Y/n added. "We can't trust you y/n. So I can't let you stay alone or with Millie. 3rd room is to make our enemies confuse." Kakucho explained.

"Ridiculous. You want me, a girl to stay with you? Alone? In one room? I would rather go back to Bonten's hideout." Y/n rolled her eyes. Kakucho started coughing at Y/N's comment.

"First of all you are too young for me. Secondly none of us can leave till mission is finished and lastly I don't hit on minors so you don't have to worry." Kakucho explained. "Still Kaku-chan don't you think it's ridiculous? We won't run away you know that right?" Millie said sighing.

"Wait Millie stop. KaKu-ChAn did you say you would have hit on me if I wasn't a minor?" Y/n said slightly making fun of his nickname.

"No!" flustered Kakucho immediately replied as elevator stopped at 5th floor.

"Here is your key Millie. If you try anything you know what's gonna happen Right?" Kakucho warned Millie. "Yea yea. I know kaku-chan." Millie said as y/n started looking around the hallway.
"Take rest. Let's meet up in the evening." Kakucho said to Millie who waved her hand and went to her room.
Millie wasn't worried about y/n as she knows Kakucho was a gentleman and he wouldn't do anything to make y/n uncomfortable.

"I will stay on the couch. You can sleep on the bed if you are still sleepy." Kakucho said to Y/n. Y/n jumped at the bed and started snoring. "Already? I guess I should take a bath first." Kakucho sighed and walked towards the bathroom.

After taking a steamy bath Kakucho got out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped around his lower body,water still dripping from his hair. "She is still sleeping? Am I seriously going to babysit them?" Kakucho sighed looking for clothes in his luggage.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Before he could wear something Kakucho received a call from Mikey. He immediately received it.

"Took you long enough"

"Sorry boss. I was taking a quick shower. We arrived here a few minutes ago. Millie is in her room and y/n is sleeping right now"

"What about Haruchiyo and Ran?"

"They are in room 503. Millie and y/n doesn't know about them yet"

"They better not. Keep a close eye on y/n, she isn't a normal girl. Haruchiyo will take care of Millie"

"Yes boss"

He was talking without knowing someone has been eve's dropping. Obviously that's none other than y/n pretending to sleep.

With Sanzu and Ran:
"Done!" Haruchiyo said looking at the little hole he made in the wall between their room and Millie's. He saw Ran looking at him with disappointment, "you are really creepy Sanzu". "Hushhhh she will hear us. I'm just doing my job." Sanzu replied making Ran sigh.

"Arggggg why do I have to seduce this random chick now!!fuck you Mikeyyyy!!!" Millie screamed looking at her new targets picture.

"She is cuteeee~" Haruchiyo said. "Creepy motherfucker" Ran sighed. It's not like Ran is a saint or anything. He might do the same as Sanzu for the girl he loves but since it's Millie he didn't like it. Ran used treat Millie as his little sister. That's why he hates Sanzu's audacity.

"Fuckkk bonten, fuckkk you all motherfuckers. I wanna seduce y/n !!!" Millie yelled throwing herself on the bed.

Ran looked at angry Sanzu and tried his best to his laughter. 'yea y/n cute but you are mine Millie. That y/n is stealing her!!' Sanzu said to himself clenching his fists.

8pm
Y/n wore a blue spaghetti strap dress that Kakucho gave him. She was waiting in the lobby with Kakucho besides her. Kakucho was in his normal black suit. Soon Millie entered the lobby wearing body fitting short dress showing her cleavage and waist. Y/n knows Millie hates dressing up like that that's why she asked her ," why are dressed up like that?"

Ignoring kakucho's presence Millie answered, "This is how I do my job. Don't worry y/n I will just seduce a chick and get her info then we can leave. Also" Millie handed her a earbud "if anything happens I will tell you. In that moment ran away from the back exit no matter what, okay?" She said . "What about you?" Y/n asked. "I will be fine. This is child's play for me. Chill with this old man until I ask for your help" she said pointing at annoyed Kakucho.

"Enough! Let's go"Offended Kakucho hurried y/n Millie to the car.

'tch Millie I ain't that old.'