deal with devils

Mullet haired boy looked at my terrified eyes and said again "Wanna save your friend or not?"
He was enjoying the situation. "Y/N...yo..you.. don't need to ... Save..nobody..." Millie said when Sanzu pulled her hair again and put a gun in her head "How many times did I tell you to shut up?"
I couldn't think of anything I just screamed "STOP!! LET HER GO!"
Mullet guys snickered and hold my chin "See ? I told ya she was gonna save you cutie pie" he looked at Miller who was still at Sanzu's gunpoint. She started sobbing for some reason.
"Well it's settled now . Mark her and send them to the 3rd floor " blond haired guy said leaving the room. Other guys followed him leaving mullet guy ,me , Sanzu and Millie.
Mullet guy get behind me grabbed my neck "you choose it yourself don't blame us later girl." He then put a hot iron on my left shoulder. I screamed in pain.
My voice was shaking . Mullet guy kissed my forehead "I'm Rindou Haitani. Call me Rin "

I ignored him and looked at Millie being kissed by Sanzu. Unlike Rin, Sanzu kissed Millie passionately and let go of her hair. "If you agreed from the beginning your friend here wouldn't be involved" Sanzu said swallowing a pill.

In the room.
Sanzu and Rin brought us here. Rin treated my wounds and Sanzu was carefully helping Millie. He was being gentle with her . Millie was unconscious when they left the room and told me to sleep . It was 3am in when I saw Millie crying holding her knees .
I could see her painful scares  and hands. It seems like they pulled out two of her nails. I was going to ask her when she said "I'm sorry ... I didn't know they were going to use you too . I'm really sorry I didn't mean to drag you here..."
I gave her a fake smile and pat her shoulder "I don't know what's going on but I won't be mad at you. I choose this on my own. Whatever happens from now on it's on me."
She was about cry again when she hugged me and said "I am sorry I was lying"

'lying what is she talking about?'
"Actually I had a debt of 100millions. My parents wasted it on their lavish life and fake charity. They sent me to the orphanage and killed themselves. I was 12years old when they tracked me down and demanding 100 millions. I didn't even know how to count 100million. Then they sent me to a prostitute organization. I lost my virginity,..more like got raped when I was 12 year old"
I was shocked and felt my heart breaking apart.

She kept on saying "Mikey found me half dead at the alley that night. I was traumatized and feared men. He helped me get over it and said if I join him he will protect me."
She sighed for a while " I didn't had anyone so I stayed with him. He was already in a organization when I joined him and worse he was slowly getting more and more scarier. He never hugged me knowing my fear. But one day he hugged me and cried a lot"

I didn't say a word and kept on listing,"that was the last day I saw him crying.When I was 14 he took me to his hideout and offered me a deal.In front of other bonten members." She looked angry saying that word ...

I asked her "what deal?" She smiled and said,"he knew about my debt and my life more than anyone. He told me to sell my body to get information for him. He said I already experienced this once so it wouldn't be bad if I can get him information by acting as a whore".

I felt a chill listing to her and I was mad. "I refused him and I was angry that's when Sanzu hold my hand told me I only need to get information and act as a whore. He will save me if anything happens. I refused but then Mikey said he will let me go if I get him enough information"

Suddenly room was silent. I could hear her heavy breathing. She looked at me, "He was lying. None saved me and when I complained they said they were going to kill me. I made a deal with them saying if I listened to their demands for 5years they had to let me go."

She laughed and tear fall started falling from her face ,"they said okay but look at us now. You were my first ever friend. Even though I fed you dugs you were still my only friend. I didn't wanted you to be here with me in this hell".

I interrupted her with my question "what happened to the deal? didn't you already passed your time?"

She looked at me with pitiful eyes,"They are devil's. Devil's never let go of their prey. They were going to kill me after 5years because I knew a lot of their secrets. Sanzu came up with a plan saying he will let me go if I get them detailed information on OLIVIA gang"

I flinched and trembled with fear hearing that name ..