27

"Sir?.. I am not that old girlie. Why are trying to leave? Let's eat ramen and talk, shall we?" He said eying me down. I felt disgusted and annoyed as I tried to push him and ran but he grabbed my long black hair and slammed me again. This time I am sure I heard a noise of breaking something. I fell down on the ground as my body gave up.

"Now that's more like it girlie. Let's have fun now " he said as he took a step towards me. I didn't had the energy to run or even walk so I just remained in my place as tears fell down my cheeks. I really don't want to kill him yet. I wanted to be a good girl until my studies finishes. I

"What's going on here?" A tall black man with pirate costume appeared out of nowhere. I saw him outside of the club a few minutes ago. I don't know if he is going to help or kill me. I'm screwed.

"Nothing you need to know." That man said as he pulled my hair to drag me down. I felt pain and anger rushing through my veins. I had enough. Screw being a good girl I am about to ruin his entire life.

"You!-" I was going to curse him and beat him but that pirate costume man stopped this man's hand and stood in front of acting as if he was protecting me.

I didn't notice it before but I was bleeding and losing blood. My consciousness was fading. I saw him say something to the man and he ran away. Pirate costume man looked at me for a few seconds and pulled me into his arms.

" .are you okay?...." He hesitated asking and walked towards a car. I didn't have any energy so I didn't say anything. Next morning I found myself in a hospital. My bills were paid and that pirate man gave me a check of 100000¥ and a note of apology. I don't know why he did that but he did. Next thing I knew I started looking for him but didn't find him.

Present:
"Then I decided to become a detective to find him" my cousin finished saying her story as me and Millie looked at her in awe. Never in my life I saw someone grateful enough to change their dream.

"Ayano nee San. You do realize he might be dead by now?" I asked as she laughed out.

"Pfft of course I do. Y/n I want to find him and beat him up. I'm not going to thank him" she replied as Millie stood up from the bed asking, " ehh!? Why? Didn't be saved you?". "Exactly sis. Why do you wanna beat up your savior?" I added.

"Well, he pitied me. Because of him I lost my necklace. If he had minded his business I would have dealt with that man and my precious necklace wouldn't have been stolen" Ayano sis replied.

"... I don't even wanna anything anymore. Just tell me if we are safe here or not?" I asked. "Y/n.. you aren't safe here. But don't worry, stay here for tonight. I will find a safe spot for you two" she said patting my head. I don't like it but if it's Ayano and Millie I'm fine with it.

Bonten's hideout:
"So you are telling me a 16year old girl kidnapped Millie and burned our office but none of you jackasses were present and somehow she managed to sabotage the CCTV footages too?" Sanzu asked the girl tied in the chair. She was the only one absent that day but with Koko's help they managed to fool Sanzu and Mikey. Now they believe their assistant helped Y/n run away. Not only she is getting killed though she was honest, she is also being treated like a tester for Sanzu's drugs.

"Nooo stop!! Don't do this to me Boss! I swear I wasn't here that day!! Please Koko!!" She was screaming and begging seeing Sanzu walking towards her with a needle. Mikey didn't even bat an eye for her. While Koko was consumed with guilt, she was one of the most loyal girl. But not worthy enough to die in her place, so he acted he didn't care.

"Please I swear on my life I have always been loyal boss!!trust me!! Noo! Get away Sanzu!!" She yelled and tried to break free but couldn't. Sanzu had already poked the needle into her skin. Instantly she was numb and out of this world. She was just there tied in a chair. It was Sanzu's most expensive and dangerous drug.

"Man.. what a waste. I should have used other one." Sanzu groaned seeing his plan to hypnotized backfired and she is braindead now.

"...Sanzu we were supposed to get answers from her! What did you do?" Ran showed his acting skills without being suspected.

"Oh..I completely forgot what should I do now?" Sanzu looked at Mikey as if he broke a cup of tea not attempted to murder someone.

"..kill her.... find Y/n and Millie.. I will kill you and myself if she isn't sitting here in this room by 3rd august". Mikey announced and left. Soon enough everyone except Sanzu and braindead girl left the punishment room.

"Koko...how the hell are you going to fix this ?" Rindou asked.

"Koko.. I only agreed to do this because you were going to fix it. I am not planning to die anytime soon. Not by Mikey's hands" Takeomi said lighting his cigar.

"..you are already three feet under the ground. Stop acting like a bitch as if I was the only one who helped them escape" Koko replied.

"Okay stop acting like kids. We need to find a solution now. Knowing Mikey he will actually kill us and Sanzu is a bitch anyway" Mochi tried to calm them down.

"Yeah what he said. Today's date is 1st august" Ran sighed. He can't deal with this nonsense. For him saving his neck is more important than his brothers childishness.

"..wait that means.." Koko said looking at Kakucho.

"We have only have..." Kakucho looked at the hopeless bunch adding his part.

"2days!!!!?????"Rindou yelled .

"I am gonna go dug a grave for myself." Takeomi said looking at his cigarette.

They are one of the most dangerous gangsters in whole Japan but even for them finding Y/n was hard. Not when they didn't wanted to find her.

"Okay guys I have a plan. No need to freak out" Koko announced.