36

"...how did you find me anyway?" Senju asked looking at the file Koko handed her.

"I don't reveal my sources." Y/n chuckled eating her ice cream.

"Aren't you a sly one now, love?" Senju said smirking. She could feel intense gaze coming from Bonten's executives from the other side of the room. Senju agreed to help y/n only that's why she sat separately with her.

"Is that necessary?" Y/n asked looking at the members. Senju nodded her head. Senju didn't trust the Bonten's executives especially her brother.

"Oh well so deal is we will knock out Mikey and rule Japan in exchange Bonten will work under us" Senju smirked at the executives. Ran was the only one to keep his fake smiling face in tack while others were zero centimeters close to start a fight.

"Yes but we will have the same authority as your minions and Y/n shall not be mentioned in our plans" Koko added to which Senju nodded.

"Yosh there we have it. A perfect team." Y/n cheered in excitement. Senju patted her head and sent her back with Koko and Ran.

"Why am I going back again?" Y/n asked looking at the window. "Maybe because you are supposed to be locked up and definitely weren't allowed to go out" Ran added as Koko sighed.

"I still don't know how you managed to get us out and now taking us back" Koko said as Ran chuckled.

With Senju and Bonten
"She is definitely a cute and sly teenager but I still don't get why you guys are going so far for her?" She asked. Because Bonten's each executives have their own files of disgusting crimes. If they were going this far for a girl then there is obviously some hidden motives.

"Before we answer how about you tell us why are you helping her?" Rindou said crossing his hands.

"Like I said she is cute and sly. I love girls like her and that's all." Senju chuckled at her own reason.

"Well y/n is actually related to someone really important to us..some of us" Kakucho said looking at Koko and Rindou.

"Hmm.. interesting..what about others?" She said looking at Takeomi.

"Well for koko...she helped him with some personal stuff. He is tired of Mikey's shit not to mention Sanzu's shit" Rindou scoffed. Senju and everyone else had a disgusted face hearing his answer.

"... personal what now?" Kakucho said yelled at him. Rindou took a moment and realized what he said.

"Wait!! I didn't mean it in a bad way!! She helped koko confess to Inui!!!" Rindou reasoned out as Kakucho started laughing.

"Oh uhm.... congrats" Senju said hiding her laughing face.

"Shut up yall!! What about you Takeomi what's your reason" Rindou said pointing at Takeomi as if he was the last person in the room.

"Hahh?? Why me ??" Takeomi said not wanting to be the sacrificing goat.

"Cause you are the last one. Now spill the tea and you all stop laughing" Rindou said being all flustered .

"...well she is like my younger sister" Takeomi said  hiding his face from Senju.

"Hm....how unfortunate...i
Y/n really has the wrong guys behind her back" Senju said not even bothering to look at Takeomi.

"..listen Senju what happened that night wasn't intentional i-" "shut up old man..we are done here I will send you the details through Inui" Senju cut off Takeomi and they left right after.

With y/n:
"I am boreeeed!!!" Y/n yelled out looking at koko. They were in the room right now.

"What do you want me to do???" Koko answered in the same energy.

"Take me out!!!! I want to know what Senju's  telling them" she yelled out again.

"Shut up Y/n!! They will let us know. Stop acting like a brat" Koko yelled at her. Y/n had tears in her eyes and she looked down.

"...how could you....yell at me...you STUPID ASS BITCH!!!!!! I HOPE INUI REJECTS YOU MONEY HUNGRY BITCH!!" hearing her loud screams made Koko realized to never mess with teenagers.

.
.
.
"Yoo... what the fuck"Ran was shocked looking at the sight in front of his eyes.

He saw Koko's face bruised and  y/n's red cheek. It seemed like she was punched and Koko was run over by a truck.

"...don't ask" both Koko and y/n said in unison. Therefore nobody knows what happened to them.

"...yeah sure... anyway Senju is in and she will let us know by tomorrow... Also I think you both should be careful...Mikey has a habit of spying people with camera's" Kakucho said looking around. He thinks there might be a camera here somewhere.

"...eww"Y/n stepped back in disgust.

"Don't tell me he planted a camera in bathroom...I don't want to be seen taking a shit" y/n added as she looked at the guys with horror.

Seeing her face and hearing the statement Bonten's executives started wondering if he would actually do it or not.

"..I'm pretty sure thats the last thing you should be worried about. Anyway just be careful" Ran said.

"We will be leaving now. We have to finish our and Koko's work by ourselves..don't get on Sanzu's nerves" Rindou said waving as Koko nodded. Y/n just rolled her eyes.

.
.
.
.
"Brother" Rindou called out to his brother in the hallway.

"Yeah? Something wrong?" Ran asked looking through his phone.

"Do you think Mikey might actually spy on people taking shits?" Rindou asked thhe questiono.

"..." Ran just froze from the shock he received as his phone fell down from his hand and shattered on the floor making others look at them with disgust.

"Oi he is still Shin's younger brother he won't stop that low" Takeomi said being annoyed.

"Yeah but he is also Mikey the Manjiro who spys on his own damn 'sister' " Rindou said emphasizing the word sister.

"..." Takeomi didn't find any words to say and left mumbling 'wtfwtfwtf'

"You are just being paranoid none wants to see people taking shits" Kakucho reasoned out. He didn't like the way conversation was going into.

"What if he has a kink? fetish??" Rindou said acting grossed out.

Bonk

"Okay that's enough." Ran bonked his head and replied.
"You are just trying to bail out of the work right now Rindou. Get your ass to the office right now and we won't talk about people taking shits again" Ran added.

Bonus:
"Hahhh?? You bitch little ugly single virgin nerd traumatic piece of shit!! What did you say?" Koko shouted at y/n. Y/n looked at him with irritated marks all over her face replying, "I SAID INUI WILL REJECT YOUR HOMOPHOBIC STD SORRY ASS AND YOU WILL DIE SINGLE IN A POOR SHABBY HUT"

"..std?? Bitch I'm a virgin. that's it Y/n " Koko punched her in the face. None knows this but Koko is still a virgin.

"Haha!!MY APOLOGIZE I MEANT YOUR VIRGIN SORRY ASS WILL BE REJECTED BY INUI AND I WILL GO MARRY HIM INSTEAD" Y/n said again not giving two shits about thinking before talking. Well she did find Inui attractive (who wouldn't)

"You bitch!!!don't go after my man" Koko said as y/n grabbed his hair and started pulling.

"Don't touch my hair!!!! Stoppp!!! Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!I will murder you!!!!" Koko yelled and they started fighting till Ran entered the room.

A/n: hiya... sorry for being late....I won't drop this.... ending is near....