25

"Rinrin~ " Ran tapped younger Haitani's shoulder. "what?" Rindou was already annoyed and Ran is making it worse now.
"Y/n is 17...you know that right?" Ran said as Koko choked on his coffee. In the middle of these chaos y/n turned 17.

"And..?" Rindou gave Ran a suspicious look. Ran sighed and grabbed his whiskey
"No matter how interesting Y/n is...you can't fall for her. Haitani name can't have pedophile curse in its name" Ran finished. Even though they did all type of crimes, for some reason Ran was a gentleman to girls and protective of young girls.

"Do I look like a beast to you? Why would I fall for that annoying brat?" Rin replied as Koko laughed.

"I do remember the scene you made in that party. You are bad at lying" Takeomi said as Kakucho sighed. They were in the mini bar. Except Mikey and passed out Sanzu everyone else were relaxing.

"Oh come on. We did worse to Millie. Just because I kissed her to save her ass doesn't mean I love her. I can easily get any girl I want" Rin said smirking. He was confident about his looks and power.

"Except Y/n" Koko replied this time making Rindou's smirk fade into thin air.

"Okay stop it! We have so much on our hands and you guys want to turn me into a pedo that bad..." Rindou sighed.

"Yeah exactly what he said. Let's drop this topic and enjoy peace" Mochi added. Kakucho and Takeomi both agreed with him.

"Yeah but I am not excepting y/n as my sister in law. Keep that in mind Rinrin" Ran said finishing his drink.

"I am not going to marry her.. shut up" Rindou said leaving with a grumpy face.

"Pfft he looks like a teenager" Koko added as Ran nodded in agreement.

Rindou's pov:
"What the hell is wrong with them.. me with y/n.. please." I mumbled walking down the hallway. I was irritated and frustrated at how my brother could think that.

'Dating Y/n is the last thing I would wanna do. She is too young for me. I mean she is just 17 now. How can I even think about dating her. Wait 17..? When was her birthday again'

Looking at her database I noticed her birthday was three weeks ago. I was still walking and checking her data when I heard some sounds.

"Shush! We can do it! I swear!!"

"No.. if we get caught ... He will kill us"

"Come on. Just trust me! I have a gift for them too. For now just do it with me"

"I...I can't I have never done this before"

I am not much of a gossip fan but this conversation was way too interesting to miss out. Since it was Millie and Y/N's voice. I stayed outside the door to listen to them.

"Girl just do it! None will see us. Just trust me "

"Okay Y/n. This one is on you."

"Agh!! It hurts"

"Are you stupid !? You were supposed to go from the other side"

Now I am really worried about what they are actually doing. I slightly peeked through the door and saw y/n looking down the window and Millie no where to be found. They are probably planing to escape. That's a lot better than what I thought they were doing.

"Nevermind I am jumping now"

And she jumped. Y/n is a smart girl. Just when we gave her a opportunity to escape she took it. All I wish for them is to escape properly and never cross paths with Mikey.

None's pov:
Pretending nothing happened Rindou walked back to the mini bar. He doesn't want to raise suspicion. Besides Haruchiyo only agreed to let Y/n escape. He would flip if he found out Millie escaped too.

Rindou saw Ran and Koko looking at something in Koko's phone. As for Takeomi and Mochi they aren't here. Sanzu is still passed out and Kakucho seems drunk.

"What are you looking at?" Rindou asked her brother.

"Nothing much just Y/n burning our office room" Ran causally said as Koko clicked his tongue. That room had over 5 million Yen's stuff.

"She really burned it all... Damn" Takeomi said looking at the screen.

"FUCK YOU BONTEN BITCHES!!" loud screech was heard from the phone Koko was holding.

Takeomi laughed a little as Ran sighed saying, "this is why i volunteered to let her go."

"Are you seriously just going to let her go? Just like this?" Mochi asked taking a whole tequila bottle from Kakucho's hand.

"Yeah. That was the plan" Ran yawned. Rindou frowned a little bit.

"What If boss finds out? We will be in serious trouble. A 17 year old girl runs away from Bonten's hideout when all of the executive's were present and she even lit their office on fire... What a nice breaking news" Mochi added as Takeomi started laughing holding his stomach.

"Well none will tell him we were present. I already deleted all the video footage and this one will be deleted now" Koko replied.

"Still it's boss do you think he will believe that?" Mochi added. Sanzu was quite for a while before putting his katana in mochi's neck, "why does it seem like you want that little brat here? ".

"What? Get this thing off my neck" Mochi was slightly shaking. Sanzu is the last person after Mikey anyone would wanna mess with.

"Oi Sanzu!!" Koko yelled at the strawberry shortcake seeing blood coming out of Mochi's neck.

"Tch druggie let go of me" Mochi said with slightly shaky voice. 

"That's it. We are done here for now druggie" Ran had enough of them. He pulled the katana out of strawberry shortcake and separate them. Ran somehow had the power to control drunk Sanzu so he managed to get Sanzu get away from the bar.

"Can you believe what happened just now? He raised his katana on me for a little brat" Mochi furiously said slightly touching his bandaged neck.

"Well what do you expect?" Kakucho slurried as he spoke. "You guys brought a 16 year old brat and stopped everything just to mess with her. At this point I have no idea what bonten actually is"  he added drinking whiskey bottle.

Excluding Sanzu and Mikey everyone listened to him and felt annoyed. They actually started thinking what was the point of the stuff they are doing now.