30

"woah!? Where did you get this?" Millie said looking at the luxury things in my hand. I gave her a smirk saying, "just found a sugar mommy". She looked concerned and kind of started laughing. Well I looked stupid saying that so can't blame her.

"Okay girls We are all set now. Let's go now, shall we?" My cousin said as we nodded. We are heading towards a new life, a new beginning for all of us. I can finally leave behind everything, my past,my twin and my darkest secret that none knows.

"Girls just so you know I am a bit reckless driver so sit tight, listen to the music and enjoy the show" my cousin said as I chuckled. Millie looked at me being nervous.

"Don't worry Millie she won't have us killed just pray that we won't get caught" I assured her still she held my hand. She smiled at me, just like I left behind everything I am sure she did too. We all suffered too much so now I only to wish have a normal life for all of us.

We were almost at our destination after 4hours of car ride. My cousin's friend was going to take us Hokkaido with his private jet. Millie was on her phone and I was looking outside the window.

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

Suddenly we were being chased by people with guns. Not only we were showered with bullets my cousin's head started bleeding from the sudden impact. I looked at Millie and she had blood on her clothes and I panicked. Just a minute ago everything was fine but now it's all messed up.

"Y/n buckle up. We are changing the plan!" My cousin yelled as she started driving towards the shooters. This is one of her suicidal strategy that always works. Well with a price of course.

"Don't go overboard. We are too young to die" I said buckling up and helping Millie. Millie looked at me with slight relief.

"Don't worry Millie she is crazy but she will save us. Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked as I saw some blood on her dress. She hesitated a bit but shaked her head.

"I am fine... Sorry y/n because of me they are still chasing us" Millie said with a sad expression I never want to see in her face. I shaked my head and took my gun out that bonten gave me.

"Just so you know I can handle a gun pretty well so just drive" I told my cousin she was a bit surprised but nodded. I shoot as many people as I could but I ran out of bullets soon. I looked around and my cousin noticed.

"Under your seat there is a ak-47 and pistol. There is more under Millie's seat." She said as I scoffed in disbelief but took out the guns and started firing anyway.

After 10 minutes what felt like hours we were finally able get ahead of them. I sighed heavily as I looked at my cousin who was resting her head in the steering wheel. We were in the middle of a jungle right now to hide until those guys stop looking for us.

"Damn Y/n you always fuck pretty bad huh" my cousin said as I chuckled remembering the time we had a whole neighborhood chasing after us when I burned their garage.

"Well i am just a kid so I get a free pass" I said as my cousin showed in irritated face. But before she could say anything she looked at Millie with a concerned look.

"Is she okay Y/n?" She asked as I shaked Millie. She wasn't responding and then I noticed her shoulder was bleeding and her stomach too. She was probably shoot back then but didn't tell us and now she is unconscious.

"Oi Millie !?? Millie??" I started panicking. I can't definitely lose her. I will lose myself if anything happens to her.

My cousin checked her nose and her heartbeat, "she is not dead but she lost too much blood Y/n... " Cousin told me as I shaked my head. I refused to accept this as my fate.

"Take us to the nearest hospital you can find Ayano!" I told her but she hesitated a bit.

"Y/n we are still being chased and if we get cought we will all die.." she said as I replied, "Do I look like I care!? She is dying Ayano! Don't make me repeat my words" I was out of the line but she understood still didn't move.

"Okay than I will drive" I said as she signed and started driving at full speed.

"We will get there in 6 minutes so try to stop her bleeding" she said as I nodded. I looked at Millie she was unconscious and tried to wrap her shoulder and stomach with the cloth I tore from my clothes. She was getting paler and barely breathed. I started seeing the happy go lucky girl almost dying in my arms again.

"Please just let me have her by my side" I started praying as I held her close to me. Surprisingly we weren't chased by anyone and reached hospital on time. Doctors were already there and they acted quickly. My cousin said it was suspicious but I can care less.

After a few hours of waiting those doctors told us she was fine now and somehow they were sweating a lot but none of my business right now.

"Millie!!" I enter the room yelling but she was unconscious. My cousin smacked my head saying, "she just went through a surgery Idiot" and she sat on one of the chairs in the room .

"Are you staying here?" I asked her sitting next to Millie. She nodded her head "why?" I asked her. She was texting someone and replied,"I know you will stay here. I am not cold enough to leave my 'underage' cousin behind".

"Also this hospital's wifi is shit" she said as I chuckled. She hasn't changed. Even now she knows me well.