27. Jett

I watch as Ma bustles around making sure everyone is comfortable.  Leo and Dominic watching her with a smile on their faces.  For bad guys they don't seem that bad, but then we all knew how appearances could be deceiving.

Ma was discussing rooming arrangements and I tuned back into the conversation to hear Ma and Viri arguing about her using the master guest room, the one our parents usually used, that left the other spare room for her cousins.

"You could always share with me" I tell her and freeze as seven pairs of eyes look my way "Joking?" I put my hands up and Ma laughs believing me.  My brothers still glaring as Viri blushes and her cousins crack their knuckles.

"For that comment you can help me get the rooms ready" Ma orders and I grin when Viri gets up to join us.

"I will help as well" she tells Ma, before looking back at her cousins and narrowing her gaze. "You two behave" she mutters at them and they smile darkly.

"Come on" I whisper my hand in the small of her back as we follow Ma upstairs to the guest rooms, before I realised her bag must still be in the car.  "Hey, what are you going to do for clothes, did you manage to salvage anything" I ask her and she shakes her head, looking uncertain.

"I will have to ask Leo, I know his team sorted my dorm but...  damn it I will have to go shopping, I hate shopping" she scowls and I can't resist leaning down and gently kissing her lips, just a featherlight kiss but I feel her sigh and lean into me, making me feel ten feet tall at her acceptance.

"I'll help you" I tell her pulling back and looking down at her flushed face.  "But for tonight I will have something you can wear whilst we wash those" reluctantly leaving her with Ma in the master guest room, which was ready to use, I head to my room, pulling out a clean t-shirt and boxers, knowing they will be acres to big for her but excited at the thought of her in my clothes.  In my en-suite I grab a towelling robe, lifting it to my nose to check it doesn't smell, I don't think it does, so I take it too.

Leaving the clothes on the bed in the master, I head next door to find them wrestling with the zip and link beds, both laughing as they try to move the heavy mattresses apart. 

"Hey let me do that" I rush forward and am met with dual glares.

"We can manage" they both say, before laughing again as Ma slips off the edge of the bed and lands on the floor.

"Ma!" I rush to pull her up and the two of them just giggle.  I try to keep a straight face but the sound of their laughter and the ease in which Viri fits with our parents makes me happy.

"Okay, you do it" she finally concedes and they watch as I easily separate the bed into two.

"Huh?" Viri growls glaring at the furniture, before looking back at me, spotting the wide grin on my face she shakes her head in frustration "We could have done it, just so you know" she tells me and I nod agreeing with her.

"I know you could of, but I wanted to help" I tell her, with a grin over her head at Ma who was watching us with a soft smile on her face.

"Lets get this done" I prompt reaching for the sheets Ma had produced from the linen cupboard. Helping Viri make first one then the other bed as Ma checked the en-suite was stocked.

Once the rooms were ready Ma smiled and went back down to join the others, leaving me with Viri and I took her hand, tugging her gently back to the hallway, pointing out whose room was whose before guiding her back into what would be her room.  

"I hope these will do" I tell her indicating the clothing on the bed, feeling nervous, a thought which I would keep to myself, never have felt this way with a female before, my brothers would tease me endlessly if they knew.  I relaxed as she smiled at me and nodded, her fingers curling round my robe before stroking down the soft velvet material and I swear I my mind transfers that touch to my skin and I shiver in reaction. I'm glad I am wearing jeans, if I had been in sweats, my cock would be climbing out of them to get to her...

"You okay?" she asks watching me and I swallow hard before nodding, bringing my hands discretely round to my front as I try to screen my reaction to her from her view, I feel like a horny teenager unable to control his boner, but its too late.

"Ohh!" she says looking down, her checks flushing and her mouth forming a silent O.

"We should rejoin the others" I tell her, not moving. "You go ahead" I offer, "I'll be down in a moment" 

"Jett?"

"Please baby, right now I am very conscious that you father, uncle and cousins are down stairs and any wrong move from any of us and they will whisk you away from us before we could blink.  Not to mention my parents... And being stood here with you in a bedroom is making me think of things I really shouldn't be" I tell her with a groan.

"Like what?" She takes a step closer to me, her hand coming up slowly as if I am a wild animal about to bolt.

"Baby!" I choke out.

"Jett, its okay, but if it makes you feel better I will go back downstairs" she says with a soft smile, taking another step closer and I groan as her subtle scent wraps around me.  She raises up and gently kisses my cheek before stepping back and without another word tuning and leaving the room.

When I know she's gone, my palm cups my cock over my jeans and I groan again as I realise just how close with just a touch from her I was to cumming in my pants like an immature boy, God knows how I will react if... no when she becomes mine... ours.