29. Viridian

Once their parents had left, the atmosphere again changed and I knew it was partly due to the number of Alpha males all in one place but it wasn't something I was going to let get out of hand.

I looked at my cousins and saw they were already watching me, they knew what i was going to say, I paused, leaning against Raven, his arm around my waist holding me to his side.

"Tell me you'll look after them" I say instead, hiding my grin at the shocked looks on their faces.

"Baby we can look after ourselves" Raven objects looking down at me but i keep my gaze on my cousins.

"Promise me" I tell them, the Steeles all silent as their eyes dart between us.

Finally Dom nods "We will keep them out of trouble, but you need to help" 

I narrow my eyes at him and he grins, Leo slapping him on the back.

"One... No keeping things from us, if someone does something we need to know" Leo says, waiting for me to agree and I nod.

Dom continues "Two, you will be accompanied at all times until this is fully resolved"

"Hell no, I'm not having you follow me around all the time, NO" I argue.

"We are with her for a lot of classes and officially Raven is her boyfriend, we can stay with her" Grey offers and I growl, turning to glare at him.

"Done" Dom agrees as I say "NO"

"Them or us, take your pick" Leo grins as I huff and mutter "Them"

Raven drops a kiss on my forehead "Thank you baby" and I can't help but lean into his side enjoying his arms around me.

"As Dad said, ignore the frat for now, lets see how they handle it, but be prepared for any fall out, chances are they will be stupid.  Make sure you all have your phones on and they are charged" Leo narrows his eyes at me "You have access to a phone now, use it!"

The boys chuckle as I stick my tongue out at him, my eyes narrow again when he pauses "Your team is also still in place"

"What!" I pull myself out of Ravens hold and am nose to nose with Leo in seconds.

He straightened "Your team is here, any immediate problem" his eyes scan across the boys behind me "that goes for any of you, any problems they will keep an eye out and take care of it"

I took a deep breath, was I really surprised, I knew just how protective they were of me. I swallowed and nodded.  Leo pulled me into a hug, he knew just how much I had wanted my college experience to be independent and like everyone else gets, but now...

"I just wanted..." I whisper, my eyes watering and his arms tighten. "I know cuz, I know" finally I pull back and he lets me go. Ash stepping up to take my hand.

"Its late, I think we need to get some rest, tomorrow all our classes start a bit later so we can have breakfast together and work out how we do this"

"I'll show you to you room" Jett tells them stepping forward to drop a kiss on my head before guiding my cousins away, I can hear them muttering quietly but know if it concerned me they would be louder, so I could ignore them.

Raven's arm comes around me as Ash turns to face me, raising my hand up to his lips. "Are you okay with all of this?" he asks me quietly and I lean back into Raven as I gaze up at him.

"Yes, its not what I set out my college experience to be but yes I am okay with this... just promise me you'll all be careful, don't let my cousins..." I trail off as I realise my conundrum, I want the boys safe, I want my cousins safe but I might not be able to have both.

Raven chuckles behind me "We will be careful, as long as you are too"

I groan and lean my head against Ash's chest,   "Promise?" I hear Ash rumble and I nod against him.

"Good, now go to bed, I think tomorrow is going to be a busy day" he tells me softly, stepping back as Raven does the same and I sway for a second missing their contact before I blush and head for the stairs.

"Goodnight" I call over my shoulder, seeing them watch me leave.

"Goodnight" they both reply "Dream of us" Ash adds with a grin and they both laugh as I blush harder and rush away to my room.