36. Viridian

The Sigma Beta house was closed. Drew had come clean about everything that had been happening within the Sigma Beta. How I had become a target, how the house had all voted to make me one, the culture of abuse and privilege within the house that tainted all of them, Drew made sure that every secret came to light, he was honest about his part in everything and I know Grant and the Dean had talked to the members individually and come away very unhappy about what they had learned.

There had been a number of incidents that they had covered up, including within their own hazing games. Ten of the frat brothers had been expelled, the rest has been forbidden from joining another frat if they wanted to stay at Stirling, and of course four had been arrested for taking me.
The girl who had accused Jett of sexual assault had also been expelled after coming clean that she had been paid to lie.

The gossip on campus had been varied, most pointing the finger of blame at the Steele brothers and me. They were right to, but no-one knew the true story.
Uncle Chester went public that I was his niece, and that was the reason we gave to everyone about why there had been such an investigation and so much security, we kept quiet about the rest of the family, that was no-ones business but our own.

Dom and Leo enrolled for a short one year course, somehow flying under the student radar, no one talking about who they really were and we all stayed put at the Steele house.
A compromise that worked well for all of us.

We had settled into a routine of sorts. Raven and my cousins worked out together most mornings, with the other Steele boys joining in when they felt the need. I had gone down to watch them once, laughed and come away, choosing instead to swim in their pool where one of the saner brothers usually joined me.

At the first winter break all the Steele's had come home with me to meet my mother Elizabeth, Grant and Louisa joining us for the final weekend, which was the start of a great new friendship for them all.

Mum had taken me aside at the end of that break and told me how proud she was of me and to grab what I wanted with both hands, that they were perfect for me. Dad had cried and Uncle Luka had laughed.

That had set the tone for the rest of our time at Stirling, we studied hard, made new friends and ignored those who made comments about our unorthodox relationship. Their words didn't hurt us, we had known people would comment, at first it was mainly negative but by the time graduation was looming, it was just another college romance and we were accepted as normal.

Our physical relationship had also gone from soft touches and kisses to candlelight dinner dates with each of them where we had taken the next step.
Unable to choose one over the other they had got Dom to pull their names out of a hat as to who had the first date. They hadn't told him what he was drawing for and when he had found out, both he and Leo had been enraged and then plotted to get the boys back. I had had to step in and warn them off and eventually everything had settled. Raven had been my first date, then Jett, Grey and finally Ash. 
They had been very clear, everything was at my pace, they wanted me but were willing to wait. That had of course sent my mind into overdrive thinking of all the things I wanted to to with them, I felt greedy wanting it all and at once.

Raven had taken me to a tiny theatre where we had watched an amateur production of Hamilton. He had then taken me for a midnight picnic in the park, it had been unique and easy and when kisses had become heated he had scooped me up and driven me home, carrying me from the car up through the silent house to my room, where he had set me on my feet and made sure I was ready, that I understood what he wanted and what would happen if I said yes.

I had thrown myself across the tiny space between us, my lips finding his as I whispered "Yes, yes, YES" until he had growled and taken over, sliding my clothes from my overheated body, till I was stood naked in front of him, he had grinned and dropped to his knees, my hands gripping into his hair as he had lifted one leg and opened me up for his mouth, his tongue touching me where no-one had ever before and I had melted, my cries and his grunts filling the room as he had driven me mad, cradling me as my first orgasm hit, soothing me as I lay supine in his arms.