39. Epilogue - Viridian

I wake to Grey's warm arm wrapped around my waist from behind whilst my legs are twisted between Ash's, and I take a moment to realise just how lucky I am, my men, before my bladder makes its demands I need to get up and use the bathroom, but that can be easier said that done, especially when I didn't want to wake them.

We had gone to bed in the early hours having celebrated our graduation and our engagement with our families. Grey and the others having outlined their plan for Grey to marry me and all of us to do a bonding, I had wondered how they had chosen and laughed when they explained Dad had for them and how.

Both mothers had gone away promising to help me with wedding plans once we sorted a date we wanted and I knew we would all want something reasonably simple and soon, it was getting our families to agree with that but we had time so I wasn't too worried.

The sun catching the brilliant cut pentagon shaped diamond which Raven had informed me represented our love and our family that Grey had slid onto my finger just before we had walked for graduation. They had shocked me by dropping to their knee in the hall, other students and faculty watching but it had been perfect for us, as one stage ended a new one began.

I grinned as I started to carefully twist my way free, biting my lip to stop the laughter escaping as Grey and Ash rolled together, seeking my warmth but finding each other in their sleep. Resisting the urge to take a photo of them, I crept silently to the bathroom and freshened up before heading downstairs to find coffee.

Jett was already up and humming as I watched him dance around the kitchen, waiting in the doorway for him to notice me.  As ever a blush coated his cheeks when he spun and saw me watching, before I was up in his arms and he was waltzing me around with him.

"Good morning baby girl" he grinned before dipping me and kissing me."Coffee?"

"Yes please" I grin back as he lifts me into a chair and dances away, returning with a full mug moments later.

"What are your plans for... Viri!" he shouts as I rush to the sink, knowing I wouldn't make it to the bathroom as nausea hits me hard and I'm sick.

"What's going on, why are you shouting?" I hear Raven's voice behind me, but can't speak as I'm sick again. then a cold flannel is being held against my forehead and arms are supporting me.  I take deep breathes waiting for it to pass.

"What happened?" Raven asks again, and I hate that both He and Jett sound so worried.

"She was sitting there, I passed her a coffee, then bam, sick" Jett was muttering and I turned to see him lifting the coffee to his nose, brows drawn as he tries to figure it out.

"Sorry, I think I must have picked up a bug, that the third time this week I've been sick but I feel better now" I tell then as they look at me worriedly.

"You need the doctor" Raven declares, with Jett agreeing but i shake my head at them.

"I'm fine, I'm sure it will flush through my system and honestly its not worth worrying a doctor over" I argue reaching for my coffee but quickly pushing it away again as my stomach rolled at the smell.

"Do we have juice?" I ask and it distracts them from talk of a doctor until the others join us for breakfast, I ignore their worries as I feel okay again but I know they are watching me.  Ash slips out mid morning returning for lunch and in time to witness me losing the contents of my stomach again and Jett, Raven and Grey raising their voices as they argue between doctor and hospital.

"Out!" he orders his brothers, shutting them out as he helps me clean up, wiping my face before crouching down in front of me.

"I have something for you, it might tell us if something is wrong with you" he tells me and I think I see excitement on his face.