Chapter 6

*****
Author's Note:
Sorry guys but I forgot to mention that in the previous chapter when Catalia and the youngest Rossi Brothers went out they were with Grandma Tali I forgot to put it there. So don't be confused if Grandma Tali won't be speaking in this part of the chapter as she is hanging out with Catalia and her youngest grandsobs.

Now on to Chapter 6
<3

*****

Roberto's POV:

"How and why do you have my daughter Roberto?" Anthony asked then looked at me. I stared back at his eyes, the same eyes of my best friend that I haven't spoken to for years.

Anthony has been my best friend since our freshmen years in America. We were inseparable back then, we were titled as the trouble makers back in highschool. Throughout highschool and college even if we had different courses we always found time to hangout very often. When he graduated from his course, he and his family moved back to Italy and I was left in America to finish my course in medical school, which is Cardiology. Even then we would still call each other to update on each other's lives.  But when I graduated and started working in our family hospital we started to communicate lesser as he also was working for their family's company and training to be the next CEO and President of the company.

I was sad when we both didn't communicate often unlike in the past, but I knew that the both of us have big responsibilities to handle. After years of not talking to each other I'm shocked to see him and his family standing in mom's doorway.

"Daughter? Who? Catalia?" I asked pretending I don't understand what he said.

" Yes, Catalia. How and why do you and your family have my daughter?" Anthony asked calmly.

"How are you sure that she's your daughter?" I asked, but now that I stare at him I could see that him and Lia had alot of resemblances.

" Answer my questions first Roberto! HOW AND WHY DO YOU HAVE MY DAUGHTER?!" Anthony said loudly and I could feel that he was loosing his patience.

" No. We will not disclose our daughter's information to people who just claim that she is their daughter but don't have solid proof or evidence of their claims." My wife, Val said.

"How can you be sure that my granddaughter is yours?" Mom asked calmly and looked at Anthony.

"Then I won't be making a fuss about it if I didn't feel the feeling that parents get when they are with their children." He said stressingly.

" That's not enough! Whatever you're feeling right now, that so called feeling that parents get when they are with their children, we also feel it when we are with Elizabeth AND Catalia." Val said angrily.

"Do you have any pictures that you could show us as proof that my baby sister really is daughter Mr. Rossi?" Elizabeth asked calmly.

Anthony took out his wallet and showed us a picture of a baby in it. Liza took it and showed it to Mom as she was the one that saw Lia up close when she was just an infant.

Mom stood up with the photo and went upstairs, after a few minutes she came down with a photo album that I recognized. It contained Catalia's photos when she was a baby. Mom sat back down next to Liza and opened the photo album. She putted the photo that Anthony showed beside every picture of Catalia when she was an infant.

"It looks exactly the same." Mom said and looked at us.

" That's still not enough Nana. We can only be sure through a DNA Test." Liza said.