Chapter 31

CATALIA'S POV:
"Well fucking shit!" Taehyung said throwing his hands up in the air.

"The best way to ruin our night before it could even start!" Jimin said sarcastically.

"Why? What happened?" Liza asked.

"Well we got an anonymous text saying there's gonna be blood in the water tonight." Vince, ( Uncle Franco's youngest son) explained showing Uncle Franco the text.

"AGAIN!" We all that experienced the HA Ambush exclaimed.

"Whay do you mean again?" Nana asked looking at us then at Dad. We briefly explained the incident to them as it left everyone, aside from our family, shocked and jaws dropped.

"And you guys did that all by yourselves?" Mama asked shocked. We all nodded and said there were teachers and security that helped us as well.

We decided not to tell anyone yet about the masked men that helped us that night. We plan on keeping it a secret between all of us until the right time comes and we tell them about it.

"Can you all handle this?" Mr. Armani asked which shocked everyone.

"What do you mean can they handle this? Their teenagers for god's sake, don't tell us you're gonna allow them to still go?!" Osiris asked looking at our family wide eyed.

"You guys still don't know them and their skills, the ambushers were 3 or 4 times greater than them but they all managed to defeat them and hold them off before we arrived to back them up." Mitch ( Uncle Franco's third son ) said proudly.

"And to top it all of, as they did that they also made sure to protect the students of Heir Academy with a really good strategy." Draco said nodding at us proudly as the rest of our fam did.

"Courtesy by our very own Sorellina." Dylan said smirking at me as I smirked back.

"So we are gonna ask you all again, can you handle this?" Blake and Blaze asked.

Me, the squad, the younger older brothers, and Bangtan looked at each other before smirking and nodded then shouting. "Hell yeah!" The rest laughed before telling us to be careful and we all left.

We all went into individual cars either by partners or group. I went into my car, this time I was the one driving and Reka was sitting in the passenger seat.

The car:

We all drove off to Royalty's Palace, when we arrived it was very much stunning and beautiful

We all drove off to Royalty's Palace, when we arrived it was very much stunning and beautiful. We all stepped out of our cars and stood there for a while admiring the masterpiece of the DC.

"The decorating committee has done it yet again." Damien and Riccardo said at the same time. We all nodded at their comment and went inside. When we were at the top of the staircase we saw alot of students already there.