Chapter 35

CATALIA'S POV:
What the fucking heck is happening?! What is mother doing here?!  And drunk for that matter?! We continued watching the scene as the family came down from the stairs.

I looked behind me to see Grandma and Grandpa coming behind us to see what was happening. 

"Fucking answer me Anthony?! " Mother screamed again which I unknowingly flinched at.  I didn't notice I did until Grandpa asked me why I did. 

"Nothing... The screaming just freaks me out..." I said as he pulled me into a protective hug as we continued watching the incident. 

"What are you doing here Lara?  " Blake asked coming down from the stairs followed by our brothers. 

"And how did you get inside? " Blaze asked her as he stood beside Blake and they both crosses their arms at the same time which looked intimidating. 

"I have the right to be here as I am the mother of you all. And how dare you disrespect me?! I am your mother so I expect you to call me that! " She said angrily and drunkly. The four of us just shook our heads at her.

"You may be our mother by blood, but that doesn't mean you are.  You were never our mother from the start,  the only people who earned that are Eva and Grandma. " Dylan said standing on Blake's other side with his hands shoved into his pockets. 

"Heck even Mama Valentine and Nana Rosie are better mothers than you ever were. At least they were always there and SOBER, unlike you who was never there in our life and is always wasted. " Maddox said as mother gasped and yelled in rage. 

"I AM YOUR MOTHER!!! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT I AM NOT!!!!" She yelled which only causes me to flinch further and Grandpa hugged me tighter as I buried my face into his chest. I felt two hands, both rubbing my head and the other rubbing my back. 

" Why are you even insisting that you are their mother?!  Right from the start you never even wanted them, you only wanted the benefits of being their mother which is also being part of the Rossi. " Dad said angrily and stepped away from Lara whom stumbled but regained her balance. 

"Really?!  And what are those benefits?! That you are talking about?! " She said tauntingly. 

"Money... " Eva said and attention was brought to our direction. 

"Fame... " Grandma said narrowing her eyes at Lara. 

"Power... " Me and my triplets said emotionlessly. 

"Protection... " Dylan said.

"Fear... " Grandpa said shaking his head before resting his cheek on the crowning of my head. 

Lara looked speechless as we all knew what she wanted and what she yearned for. Even I, who was barely even here for half a year saw through her right away. 

"Lara get of our home by yourself this instance. " Eva said pointing at the door.  Lara scoffed at her and stood with her hands in her hips. 

"And who are you to tell me what to do?!  You can't do anything to me as you barely are even my family! " She shouted at her, the disrespect was angering me so much that I already had to step in. 

"She can't but I can. " I said walking swiftly to Lara and grabbing her arm tightly and started dragging her out. 

"What the fuck are you doing to me bitch?!  Get off me this instance!!! You can't touch me like this, I am your mother.  ANTHONY!!! " lara shouted and tried planting her feet to the ground but it was no use as I continued pulling her out of the house and no one tried stopping me.