Chapter 29

CATALIA'S POV:
It was Friday, so that means.... It's Dad's BIRTHDAY!!! All of us are so excited, we all woke up super early so that we can make him breakfast in bed.

We made a full ass breakfast meal, me and the rest of our brothers, Reka, my adopted family, aunts, uncles, and Grandparents were all awake in the kitchen and living room. All of us decided not to go to school today so that we could set up the surprise party here at home.

Dad actually thought that we will eat outside and have a huge ass celebration but we just kept it at home and simple as that is what Dad wanted. I took out the came from the refrigerator that was already coated with a white base of buttercream icing. I also took out the piping bags that has the additional frosting that Eva made last night.

I already had an idead in mind as I browsed Pinterest last night for inspiration. After that I narrowed it down and had 2 cake ideas and cupcake ideas. I finished removing the cake from the mold and began to decorate it, with the help of Nana as she was the one that taught me and Liza how to make, bake and decorate a cake.

Once we were done we put it back in the refrigerator so that the icing won't melt. All of us were done with our tasks so we went up to Dad's room where he was still sleeping. He had work today so he usually wakes up early.

Once there we saw Eva peek from laying down as she was our look out and made sure dad stayed in the room and in the bed sleeping. We woke dad up and after that we all greeted him a happy birthday, we all ate breakfast in their room and had a good morning.

When it was time for Dad to go to the office we all went out and went to our rooms to freshen up as we still had alot to do.

OOTD:

Once done we all went downstairs as Dad already left with Blake, Blaze, Dylan, Zoren, Rome, Ashton, Augusto, Shawn and Shemaiah along with the Uncles

We all got everything ready, everyone was moving and helping around. We set up everything in the backyard as that is where we are planning on doing the party. We put up the tables, the chairs, the projector screen and projector and many more. We also planned on watching all of Dad's favorite movies on Netflix.

We were done around 4:40pm as we also made alot of food, pastries, drinks, desserts and many more. Me, Reka and the female population of the family was making the foods while Maddox, Mitch, Draco, Lee and Ree were transferring the food to a serving dish then asking the rest to bring it outside.

As 5pm struck I removed the apron from my body as I was going to get dad from the office and dress him up. I went up to my room to get ready as this was just a casual/classy event this is what I wore.

Full look: