Chapter 49

CATALIA'S POV:
"Lia, we locked in the location. He did go to the hotel he told you." Father said from the phone. He along with grandpa, Mr. Armani and Mr. Pavel followed our target and his men back to their hotel.

"Alright keep an eye out for her father. They will attack soon." I said and ended the call. We were back at our house here in America and keeping eye out on our target.

The bug that was on one of the bodyguards helps us eavesdrop on their conversation. Reka and Ckela were the ones keeping track of them with the tracker while Osiris and Hades were the ones listening to the conversations that would be happening.

"Lia, listen to this. " Hades called me so I took my eyes off the monitor that had the Cctv of the hotel that our target was staying at. I walked behind both of them as Osiris gave me his headset.

"Why the fuck is this fucker drunk?!" a very familiar screech shouted annoyed which I automatically recognized as Lara.

"He was drugged Lara can't you see? " a raspy voice said sarcastically. He had a Chinese accent so I am guessing it to be Xin Tan.

"Ughhh! This man! I'm going I have to update Wright get him sorted out before our raid tomorrow. We can't mess this up. " Lara said as her voice quited and a door slamming was heard.

"Who does she think she is? I would have a bullet through her head if I wanted to. " another male voice said after a door opened. I looked at the monitor and saw that it was Zei Harake coming out of what seemed to be a bathroom. I went back infront of the monitor and watched them as I listened to their conversation.

Xin carried the very intoxicated and drugged Rei to one of the four very messy beds which I was guessing was his after seeing all the empty and half empty bottles of different liquors and cans of beer.

This man really needs to get his life in check. At this rate he is going to die of too much liquor before he can even go to jail.

"Is he unconscious?" Zei asked Xin. Xin nodded as he walked away from Rei grimacing.

"And very disgusting to the smell. Even a shower wouldn't be able to wash of the smell of liquor lingering on him." he said and sat down on the sofa and turned up the volume of the TV.

"Alright let's get down to business. We know you're here. " Zei said as he sat down on one of the chairs near the dining table. I narrowed my eyes at what he said. Osiris did something to tune down the sound from the TV and turned up the voices.

"We know that you are watching and eavesdropping on us. " Xin said looking directly at one of the cctv cameras as he did.

So they are as smart and vigilant as we imagined.

"We know you're the one watching us. So please consider our request ." Zei said and raised his hand that had a freshly carved S on it. Except for the ones from the underworld. I sucked a breathe as I saw it and he brought his hand back down and hanged his head.

It was secret sign that the members of the underworld use to ask for help. It was like a safe word but in a sign.

Xin then raised his left hand to the camera and I saw the same bloody S but it was dried up and had an X drawn over it with the blood.

It meant 'please' to the underworld.

I removed the headphone and walked out of the room as everyone was calling me. My mind was having mixed thoughts because of what I just saw.

'They are our enemies, they were part of my family's kidnapping. ' I thought as I arrived at the terrace.

'But why would they show that symbol?' A voice in my head asked.