Chapter 34

CATALIA'S POV:
A familiar looking little girl went inside the office room that was eerily familiar, I followed her inside. We stepped inside to see a man with his back against her and was being covered by the backrest of the chair he was sitting in and by the sun that was streaming inside the room from his window right infront of him.

"Hello daughter, how was it?" He asked in a very deep voice. The little girl sat down on one of the sofas as I remained standing by the door listening.

"Fine, as usual." She said coldly as she laid down on the sofas tired.

' What is this? A memory? But I don't remember this... Who is this man? '

"Did you get the job done?" He asked and turned the chair facing us yet I couldn't see his face because of the bright sun light.

"Of course I did, you know me. I always get the job done." The little girl said drapping her arm over her eyes.

"You look tired, you best get some rest before heading back to your home." The man in the chair said. The girl nodded and stood up walking to the door before she was called back by the man. "Good job today, I'm proud of you daughter!" He said proudly causing the little girl to smile slightly before stepping out of the room without another word.

After that I started experiencing as if I was being sucked out of my brain, I knew that this was a dream so I let it, yet still wondering what my dream was all about.

"What's happening why isn't she waking up yet?!" I heard a worried voice said as I slowly started opening my eyes, I was blinded by the fluorescent light so I closed it for a few moments before opening my eyes again to find myself in a hospital room.

"Her body just needs rest Anthony, her body and mind are just resting that's why she is asleep for a whole day know. But rest assured she isn't in any danger only a mild concussion." I looked around and saw that it was Papa and Dad talking in the corner, Papa was trying to calm Dad down. I looked around to see that the rest of the family was there except for the extended family. Eva, my brothers, Osiris, Hades, Grandma and Grandpa, Mama, Papa and Dad were there.

"Shhhh! She's awake!" I heard Grandma say as everyone's head snapped in my direction. Grandma and Grandpa was the first to come closer to me. "Hey Princess, how are you feeling? Does anywhere hurt?" Grandpa asked holding my hand gently. I looked down to see it connected to an IV.

"Aside from a headache and bodyache nothing much." I answered trying to sit up. Caleb and Carter were by my side in an instant and helped me sit up as they also out a pillow on my back. I leaned back before taking the water that Ezra gave me. I thanked him before taking small sips.

"Well the reason why you have a headache is because of the mild concussion that you have sweetie while the bodyache could be self explanatory. " Papa said walking closer to me and patting my head. "You're really lucky that you made it out with only a mild concussion and some bumps and bruises, you could have been in worse situations." He said kissing my forehead.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked as Dad sat beside me on bed and I leaned on his shoulder.

"More or less two days. You brought here around 3pm yesterday and it is currently 11:25pm." Blake said as he stood beside the bed along with Blaze and Dylan.

"You're friends were here yesterday and today. They all stayed here today and didn't go to school. They all wanted to stay overnight until you woke up but we told them to get some rest as well." Dad said as I looked at him before nodding my heart swelling cuz the squad cares enough to want to stay with me even though I wasn't awake.