Chapter 27

CATALIA'S POV:
"EVA!!! LIA!!!" We both shouted and hugged each other to death.

Eva:

Eva held me in arms length and looked at me up and down before speaking

Eva held me in arms length and looked at me up and down before speaking. "What are you doing here sweetie? How have you been? It been such a long time!!!" She said and hugged me again.

I laughed and hugged her back. "It so good to see you again Eva!!! It been what? 3? 4 years? I've been doing good! And you?" I asked and looked at her.

"Well still doing the usual, although I do get to travel, it gets irritating. I even got use to the jet lag." She said and rolled her eyes jokingly as I giggled at that.

"Uhmm, can someone explain to us what is happening?" We heard Dad said slowly. We looked at him before smiling.

"Well as you all know, my mental health back then wasn't really the best. I was brought to a psychiatrist and that psychiatrist happens to be Nevara or Eva as I like to call her." I said and held Eva's hand. Eva smiled down at me before smiling at Dad.

Dad's and the rest of the family's faces held realization.

"You're one the people that helped out Triplet through those times?" Caleb and Carter asked standing up. Eva nodded and smiled at them. They immediately went closer to her and hugged her, they kept repeating the words thank you as they had tears in their eyes.

After a few minutes we all decided to eat dinner as it was already late. I went to the kitchen to start dinner along with Maddox, Mitch, and Shemaiah. I asked our other brothers to set up the tables in the backyard as there were alot of us. I was chopping up the vegetables for the soup when I felt arms wrap around my waist, I jumped a little and looked behind.

"It's unfair, why do you smell good even though you're sweating?" Reka said wiping the sweat on my neck. I snickered and went back to butting the vegetables.

"Proper hygiene, that's my secret. Don't tell anybody ok?" I whispered jokingly as we giggled quietly.

"Hey! Stop with all the sweet stuff!!! The soup is supposed to be spicy not sweet!!!" We heard someone say behind us, we looked and saw it was Blake and Blaze. We smiled at them as they rolled their eyes while smiling carrying the foldable tables outside.

I continued making the soup while Reka was beside me helping me. "Come here, you should put on an apron." I said holding an extra apron. She walked closer to me as I stood on my tip toes and slipped the apron on her head before going behind her tying the knot around her waist.

"Thanks Flower." She said and lightly kissed my nose as I blushed and switched my attention back to cooking as I heard snickering and giggling around me. We finished cooking around 8:30 with additional help from Grandma, the aunts and Eva.