Chapter 48

BLAKE'S POV:
"Your sister is suspiciously quite for the last couple of days. We haven't caught sight of any of them, even her friends back in Italy have vanished." Wright said walking back and forth infront of the cell.

We were still chained and shackled to the walls but now we also have muzzles that is preventing us from breathing properly.

"What is your sister up to Blake? Mind telling me?" Wright asked leaning on the cell bars.

I rolled my eyes not in the mood to answer, we don't even know where our family was, how would I know what my sorellina's plan is? Stupid bastard!

"Sir, the Australian Mafia has arrived." a man of Wright said which immediately caught his attention.

"Let's go, for sure Lento would very much want to see this for himself." he said clapping his hands as he walked out leaving us there.

"Fucking bastard, I can't breathe in this fucking thing!" Shawn said shaking his head in hopes of removing the muzzle but to no avail.

"We need to get out of here." Marco said using his feet to try and remove the muzzle but also to no avail.

"With Lento here they are going to start to formulate a plan, two power hungry psychos are never a good combination." Augusto said trying to pry off the chain on his wrists.

"If they continue this and try to forcibly take the titles that mean that could lead to a..." Alec and Alex said slowly.

"Mafia War." Me and Blaze said at the same time grimly.

"Mafia War is an inevitable thing on the mafia world but it is not always the solution to misunderstandings of mafias." Dad said shaking his head in denial.

"With Wright and Lento being power hungry and selfish? There is a possibility of Mafia War between ours and theirs, especially after kidnapping us." Zoren said as we all nodded.

"I eavesdropped from the guards last night that some other mafias are siding with us on this. They are willing to offer their help and resources to our mafia." Carter said as Caleb nodded.

Before we could even speak the door banged open and a pissed off looking Wright entered followed by Lento the Australian Mafia Leader.

What is it this time that had this fucker's panties in a twist?

"Your sister has already stepped up to being the Donna of your mafia yet we havent gotten news from Lara about her yet." he said banging at the cell door, the sound of clanging resonated in the room.

We all looked at each other smirking. If Lia is stepping up, then that means any moment know she is going to find us. She is a natural leader and strategist, she knows her way around and formulates a plan that doesn't have any loopholes.

"She may be the temporary donna but we can easily bring her down just like what we did to china." Lento said as we looked at us smirking. "I never thought I would see the day that the Rossi family would be behind bars and in cages." he said trying to get to our nerves.

"And I never thought that someone as stupid as you could be a leader, guess I was wrong." Ezra answered back which caused Lento to growl.

"Stop growling you sound like a dog." Blaze said leaning his head back on the wall.

"Have you all forgotten what is our current psotion right now?!" Lento asked pissed off.

"And have you both forgotten who we are?" Elijah asked imitating his voice as he asked a question back.