44

Celestine is talking to her mama and papa.

I'm just listening to her, it's really hard to see her and heard what she tryna say.

She asked if 'bakit may kapalit pag sumasaya', you deserve to be happy anak.

Mommy will wait until that days come, at pag dumating 'yon sobrang magiging masaya para sa'yo si mommy.

I'm so thankful too to her parents for raising her and watching her grow.

Inaruga at napalaki nila ng maayos si Celestine, wala na'kong mahihiling pa kundi ang maging maayos na ulit ang lahat.

I also give my scarf to her because she's crying, she also telling to her parents that she's very thankful that i am her mother.

Aww, i don't deserve her. I couldn't ask for more Celestine, nasa'yo na ang lahat 'nak.

We stay here for an half hour before we leave.

3 days more before her birthday, i couldn't imagine that she's just sad until her birthday.

...

"'nak, you want something?" I asked her, because she's quiet lang buong biyahe.

She looks at me and said she miss eating in McBee, finally her answer is not 'nothing'.

"Okay,okay..I miss it too, Let's order uhm.."

"Chicken burger and pasta." She cuts me off.

"Yeah, hella good." We laugh a little.

Mga 10 minutes bago kami makarating sa McBee, we went inside and looks at the menu.

I ask her what she wants bukod sa Chicken burger and Pasta, she said she wants to try the McBee's best seller pero 'wag na daw.

Nag-order ako and she's waiting in table.

...

I saw her reaction paglapag ko ng mga order, inorder ko pa din kasi 'yung mga sinabi niyang 'wag na.

I know you want and like it Celestine, you're just worried about the price.

Your mommy is rich don't worry, baby.

"Mommy..."she looks at me pout.

"No!!, Don't worry na 'nak bibilihin naman ni mommy just tell me okay?" I said.

She looks cute while pouting, i'm getting soft and inlove to my baby.

"Hindi ko po kasi talaga 'to inoorder, ang mahal po kasi" she said while we're eating.

"Oh, i see..you don't have to worry about the price na from now on." I told her.

"Try this, their lasagna" sabay na sinubuan ko siya sa kutsara.

She taste and think about the taste.

"What?, Good right?" I asked her.

"Super Good niya mommy, try niyo po 'to" and she gave me a piece of her food.

"Hmm, juicy huh" i said.

I felt so good and loveable i'd never experienced this before, especially to Celes.

I'm not comparing her to Celestine but Celes is not sweet as Celestine.

Binibigyan din ako ni Celestine ng random hugs and kiss, hows sweet.

...

"Mommy...bibili lang po ako ng para kay Jack, favorite niya po kasi 'to." She told me ng pauwi na kami after kumain.