2

Just a quick recap
Peter 1- Tom
Peter 2- Tobey
Peter 3- Andrew

You knew who that voice belonged to.

It was, without a doubt, Peter 3.

You spin around so fast that your head starts throbbing again.

"Peter?" You ask, so exited to see a familiar face.

Your smile triples its height when you realise that it wasn't just Peter 3 but Peter 1 as well.

You hug the two of them, grateful to have friends in this crazy place.

"Woah Y/n." Peter 1 says, taken back by your greeting.

He hadn't changed and neither had Peter 3. They still looked exactly like how they did when you were fighting all those villains.

Only a little less scarred.

Although seeing your friends in full spider-suits made you feel a little out of place in your f/c sweater and jeans.

"I hate to admit it," You say, "but I've really missed you guys.

"We've missed you too." Peter 1 says, smiling back at you.

Peter 3 had lost track of the conversation already.

You watched as his eyes wondered around the sanctum and it's high walls, well-designed structure and odd looking ornaments.

"Never been to a sanctum before?" You ask, making Peter 3 look back to you.

"No," He admits, "There's no magic in my reality. I still don't fully understand it."

"Maybe your minds too small." Peter 1 says jokingly, "You know, from living in such an isolated reality."

"Shut up." Peter 3 says, hitting his younger self lightly on the arm.

"Do you have any idea why we're here?" You ask the two of them.

Instead of getting a straight answer they just shrug, being as awkward as Peter Parkers are meant to be.

"A woman version of Doctor Strange told us that everything will be explained at 184:290." Peter 1 says, "So I'm not exactly sure how long we'll be waiting for."

"Did you ask for it in earth time?" You say, rolling your eyes at his stupidity.

"Well.. no.. but-" You cut his awkward stammers off by touching the arm of a woman who was standing near you.

Her hair was a fiery red colour and her eyes were a deep brown. She looked depressed and lonely but was clearly trying to fight the pain.

She clearly wasn't a Doctor Strange but she looked bored as if she had been waiting for a while which meant she would have more chance of knowing.

"Hey," You ask politely, "Do you know when everything's going to be explained?"

"Yes," She says, speaking in an accent that sounded like a mixture of Sokovian and American, "About five minutes now."

"Thanks," You say before turning back to the Peters and pulling a face at them.

"Woah, you are the superior Spider-Man," Peter 3 says sarcastically in a monotone voice, "You are so amazing and a million times better than any other of the Spider-Men because you can ask about the time."

"If that wasn't sarcasm, that'd be so much better." You reply with a smirk, "It might even make people like you."

"Shut up I have friends." Peter 3 replies, pointing to Peter 1.

"I've got him and the old man." He says, "I think that's more than enough."

Peter 3's sentence shook a question from the back of your mind that had been lingering there since you arrived here.

"Talking about Peter 2, where is he?"