Epilogue

You played back your voice message from your only friend who was still bothering calling you, Harry Osborn

"Y/n, seriously, what's wrong? You've been skipping school for weeks now and we miss you. Please reply. I want to know if you're still alive at the very least. Just say something, anything, I don't care j-"

You switch your phone off and let it drop off the edge of the building you were sitting on.

You watched as the phone fell to the ground where it smashed into a thousand tiny pieces, looking a lot like how you felt right now.

You'd been wearing your suit for at least a week straight. You'd been completely ignoring your friends and family. You'd lost multiple friends. You'd messed up your life.

And this was all because of the fact that you missed your friends Peter, Peter and Peter more than anything.

It hurt to pretend to be someone else when being Spider-Man was the closest you would ever get to your multiversal friends ever again.

But whenever you caught a glimpse of yourself in a window, it hurt even more.

You sigh, laying back on the roof of the building. In fact, it wasn't just a building, it was the old Oscorp factory.

It was rather quiet now. You could only hear the noises of the whirring Stark robots taking out all the goods and transporting them into the stark vans to be taken away from here.

You remembered at school how Harry was almost happy that the company shut down because it meant that his dad would give him more attention.

You felt bad for him. He was a decent guy.

You suddenly hear voices echo around the air around you, sounding as if they came from inside the building.

That was impossible.

It wasn't deemed safe for humans to enter it anymore.

The machinery in the building was wild and uncontrolled and there were even rumours of radiation.

You pull your mask off and walk towards the roof's door with the cold air biting onto your sweaty face.

You tried not to think of all the villains that sprung from Oscorp over the multiverse because it was pretty threatening and you were bound to overthink.

And then, there was always the reminder of the other Spider-Man that made you want to throw up with nausea all over again.

Eventually, the voices quietened and you lowered your guard, stepping away from the door just as it creaked open.

You freeze. You didn't have your mask on and they could probably see your face even though they were behind you.

You quickly pull your mask on but a second to late.

To your surprise and to your horror, you hear a boys voice behind you.

"Y/n?"

It was Harry Osborn.

You slowly turned around and saw his familiar face looking as confused as ever. His eyes sparkling with curiosity.

In the multiverse, Harry was the son of the guy who turned into green goblin in one universe and the actual green goblin in another.

And now he was the first person to know your deepest secret.

Shit.

You were in deep shit.