6

After about thirty minutes of milling around over a hundred meters from the floor, you noticed that the Doctor Stranges were dropping into portals and visiting different realities to fight the beings.

You watched as the Spider-Man in the black suit yelled in delight as he flew through the portal and out of this reality.

You sighed, wondering how long it'd be until your turn.

It was crazy how quickly you got bored of talking to your friends.

You throw pebbles over the edge of the building carelessly. You were so bored that you couldn't think of anything better to do.

"You know, things basically increase their weight as you drop them, meaning that pebble will probably hit with the force of a well thrown cricket ball." Peter 1 says as he sat beside you, playing with his web shooters.

"I don't really listen enough in physics to care." You declare, looking down and although you said you didn't care, you did feel a little guilty that one of those could've knocked someone out.

"Liar," Peter 3 says confidently, "All Peter Parkers listen in science class."

"I'm not a Peter though," You add, making Peter 3 just shrug.

"You technically are but let's not get into this because it'll make my head hurt." Peter 3 says, sighing and rubbing his head as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Peter 2 asks, finally waking up from his little nap.

"I'm going to ask one of the Doctors what's going on." He says, stretching his back as he walked.

You decide to put your headphones in and zone out, listening to the first thing that came on your playlist.

You were surprised that your phone worked in other dimensions but you didn't complain. You were just happy that you could enjoy the Arctic Monkeys song that you were now listening to.

You closed your eyes and pretended that you were back at home with your family.

You had missed your parents and siblings on your last adventure. It was annoying how they had no clue about you being Spider-Man. They probably thought you were a drug dealer or something.

The main thing was that they still loved you no matter what and they were always there for you. And now you had to make up an elaborate lie to stop them from worrying.

You try and shut your emotions off, focusing on the song.

However, you only ended up getting thirty seconds into it since Peter 1 started shaking your shoulder.

"What?" You grumble, "Can't I have some peace?"

"No, look.." He pointed over to the east of the building.

It seemed that everyone else was looking there too.

The Doctors even looked worried.

A dark silhouette had blocked out the setting sun, stopping the orange glow from reaching the city and making it look like night had fallen already.

It was huge, slimy and bulbous. Sort of like a massive frog but it was hard to tell from this distance.

You gulp, before speaking.

"I think you've found one of those beasts the Doctor was talking about."