8

It was Ned.

Amongst the chaos, Ned was there fighting the frog with all the other doctors.

He elegantly moved around the frog, guided by the typical doctor strange cape.

You were shocked to see a familiar face so different now. As if the magic had changed him.

You were grateful that Ned was too busy casting spells to notice you since it gave you time to go and find Peter 1 to alert him about his friend.

You notice Peter 1 lifting a pile of stones and allowing a worried looking family to rush to safety.

Peter looked strained with the weight of the bricks so you help him out, lightening his load slightly.

"Thanks Y/n," He says, about to swing away.

"Wait!" You tell him, "I've found Ned!"

"Ned?" Peter stopped in his tracks, remembering his best friend who'd forgotten everything they'd been through.

Peter 1's voice cracked as you pointed to a figure flying around in the sky.

Peter 1 shook his head before looking at you.

"That's not Ned." He declares as his face goes dark, "Not our Ned at least."

"What do you mean?" You remark, "He looks exactly like him!"

"No, it's not him, I've asked. He's just some random sorcerer named Ned. He probably knows a Spider-Man from his reality but apart from that, he doesn't know me and I don't know him." Peter 1 says, trying not to get upset.

"Oh." You say, you probably shouldn't have said that. It must've brought up memories Peter was trying to forget.

"Now can we get on with this?" Peter 1 practically snaps back.

"Woah woah woah," Peter 2 says, swooping down to join you, "What's going on?"

Suddenly, your conversation is interrupted by a car being thrown across the street and into the air above you.

You hold your arm up, grabbing the car by its wheel and gently redirecting it to the floor.

The boys looked completely shocked at what you'd just done.

But you thought that all Spider-Men were super strong?

"Some radioactive spider eh?" Peter 2 says, admiring your strength.

"Must've been," You say, looking up to the frog.

The Ned-lookalike moved his hands in a pattern, sending a wave of orange at the beast.

When it hit directly in the centre of the creature, it began to stumble back until it tripped over its feet and fell backwards.

Slime seeped from all around him and you had to take a step back to avoid getting touched by the disgusting stuff.

"Eww.." Peter 1 says, stepping his foot out of the slime.

"Wimp." Peter 3 says, he was completely covered in goo but he was pretending to not be disgusted by it.

Suddenly, the frog like creature exploded, sending slime spewing everywhere and covering everything in sight.

"That is rank." You said, trying to shake it off.

"At least it's dead." Peter 2 says, wiping the gunk from his eyes.

"I really hope the other ones we have to fight aren't anything like this one." You admit, saying aloud what everyone was thinking.

A/n: I've just come back from school to see 128 notifications! Thank you so much guys it means the world to me.