5

It felt like being at a festival as you push yourself through the mound of bodies to get closer to the stage.

The Peters followed after you and together you managed to squeeze your way to the front, only bumping into someone once.

"Oh sorry mate." Peter 3 apologies, walking past another Spider-Man who was wearing a black suit with a red spider spray painted over it.

You would've stopped to talk to him seeing that he was a fellow Spider-Man but you needed to find out what this thing was about so you tell yourself that you can speak to him later when everything's sorted.

"As I was saying, the fate of the multiverse is now at stake," The Doctor Strange from your universe lowered her voice for the next part of her speech, "Thanks to the bloody Lokis."

You watch as Doctor Strange glares at the two individuals dressed in green and looking grumpy. One of them was that guy with the weird horns on his head.

"Time has shifted across the multiverse making it a whole lot more dangerous, radical and unpredictable." She continues, "The ending of the timekeepers has shaken up almost everyone, causing one of Stephen Strange from universe 2743's spells to wake mystical being that we've managed to sedate for over a hundred millennia now."

"What's this got to do with us?" The Spider-Man you walked past shouted.

"Patience," Doctor Strange continues, "I'm getting there."

You look to Peter 3 who was fiddling with his fingers anxiously. You hoped he was alright.

"If I could continue," She coughed into the speaker and disrupting the mumbles that had started to form.

"Everyone in this meeting has experienced the power of the multiverse before and knows if it's existence, am I right?" Doctor Strange continues, making everyone nod and murmur in agreement, "Well, we're going to need your help now,"

The Doctor kept speaking, "The being known as Geurok is not just a planet eater, she will happily devour on small universes without a second thought. She created a fair few of the universes but she was unstable and unpredictable and destroyed many in her rage, which is why we had to put her to sleep. We couldn't deal with her causing any more pain. Now that she's woken up, she is under the impression that the universes are too developed and she has sworn to get rid of the ones that have superior beings on them."

"She's allowed her pet beasts to roam on the universes that are soon to be torn apart, making the most of the resources before they disappear." She stopped, "If you thought Thanos was bad, this is a whole new level."

"Thanos?" Peter 2 repeats, "What's that? I feel like you mentioned him last time we met."

"Its an alien who.. actually let's just say it's a long story."

"So we're going to establish teams of you to help fight these creatures and then we'll send for the highest sorcerer supremes from the history of the multiverse to destroy Geurok once and for all."

Everyone started clapping so you joined in too, trying to disguise the fact that you were terrified of the possibilities now.

Who was the universe eater? She must be huge, powerful and terrifying.

You gulp, maybe this wasn't going to be as fun as you originally thought.

At least you weren't alone.

-

I'm so excited about introducing a load of new characters from the different Peters universessss. Just u wait.

I've got school tmmr so I'm going to die and probably update less. Yippee