14

You spent almost a day in that reality after you'd killed the creature, making you realise a crucial statement:

No one was coming for you.

You swung through the streets of the city listening to people yell 'Spider-Woman! We love you! Thank you! Spider-Man sucks!'

You would've much preferred being at home in your reality.

Another thing that made it more boring here was that Gwen had stolen Peter so you had no one to keep you company.

And you didn't want to hang out with those lovebirds and risk third-wheeling forever.

As you somersaulted over the top of crazily tall skyscrapers, you found yourself being drawn back to the wreckage where you fought the beast.

From this height, you could see the red tape cordoning off the crime scene where a giant corpse lay rotting in the sun.

They'd brought in fork trucks to help move it but it was more heavy than any organism they'd ever seen before.

You swoop down, knowing that you could probably help them lift the creature with your spider-strength.

"Oi lads," You hear one of the builders say, itching underneath his helmet, "It's Spider-Woman."

"Hey," You say politely, "I was wondering if you'd like help lifting the carcass?"

"I doubt you'd be-" One of the builders begins to speak but his friend tells him to shut up, giving you a smile that said 'Sure.'

So, you get to work lifting the body onto the truck. Surprisingly to all the onlookers, you could lift it easily and you had it on the truck in no time.

You gave them all a smile before crawling out of the cramped truck and almost tripping over something metal.

You look down at your feet and notice that the many headed monster was wearing a collar.

How did you not notice that before?

You look at the piece of metal you'd tripped over.

That was its tag.

You bend down and flip over the piece of metal. It didn't have a name or address it just held one symbol.

It sort of looked like three zeros combined in an odd way. It was interesting to say the least.

It looked otherworldly and even though you'd studied many languages at school, you didn't recognise it.

You knew one thing for sure, you needed to get Peter.

You rush out of the truck and as you move a couple of builders yell at you to ask where you were going.

You didn't answer, you were too busy getting a  run up so that you could quickly swing to Peter.

However, just as you were about to take off, you noticed something in the corner of your eye.

You slow your pace down to a jog and turn around, towards the flash of light that you'd just seen.

To your surprise, it was a portal.

That Ned walked through.

Or at least, another Ned from another reality.

The sorcerer supreme version of Ned.

A/n: This story is sort of evolving as I go along but I have some surprises and links (to other marvel films) for you guys coming up so that's cool.

I'm just going to let you guys know that this weekend I'm spending a lot of my time with my family and probably won't be able to update as often but who knows.

It's so nice coming back from school or waking up to like a quadrillion notifications I love that you are voting and commenting like some of the comments are so funny and nice it just makes me so happy.

Sorry if I'm going on now so good night.

<3