9

Before long, you find yourself back at the rooftop where a Doctor Strange was directing the remainder of the people who helped fight the frog.

Luckily, since you were fighting in your normal clothes, you could just rip them off to reveal a squeaky clean Spider-Man suit underneath.

The others weren't so lucky.

Slowly but surely, the group of people thinned until it was only a couple of wizards and you and your friends.

A doctor strange walks towards the four of you and you figure that meant it was time to go.

"Are you Peter Benjamin Parker from universe 2743?"

"I think so." Peter 1 gulps, facing the Doctor as he concentrated on making a portal.

"You're one of the lucky ones, you'll be returning to your own universe." The Doctor explains, looking back to Peter as the magic sparkles in front of the two of them, "You're going to the civilisation on Saturn's largest moon so don't be alarmed by the appearance of everything."

"We've got to fight another one of those creatures?! In space!" Peter 1 blurts, looking through the portal that had been made for him.

"Honestly," The Doctor Strange answers, "There's no way of telling what you're going to fight until you see it. But it's likely to be big."

"Oh man," Peter 1 says, looking as if was going to faint.

"Don't worry," Peter 2 gives him a comforting grin, "You'll be fine."

Peter 2 looked to the Doctor Strange and it was as if they had a conversation telepathically.

Maybe they did.

"Fine." She says, out loud, "The two of you can go together."

"Oh alright." Peter 1 says, a little bit surprised but not minding that much.

You and Peter 3 smile at the two of them as you say your goodbyes and wish them well.

"You stay safe." Peter 2 says before looking to Peter 3, "And you."

"Of course I will," Peter 3 says casually, "I'd be more worried about you getting arthritis or something."

Peter 3 jokes, making you laugh a little.

Peter 2 just rolled his eyes before jumping through the portal.

Their sparkly gate closed behind you as another one was being made.

"Y/n Y/l/n from universe 3251?" The Doctor asks, "You'll be going to 2987."

You nod at him, watching as the portal grew to a size where you could clearly see the world you were about to go into.

It was undoubtedly New York, a version of it at least. A shiny Oscorp tower was all that you could recognise at first glance of the skyline.

Your portal was high in the air which meant you'd be free falling into the reality. That'd be a little bit of fun before you had to fight some evil pet.

Just as you jumped through, you hear Doctor Strange address Peter 3.

The wind was moving so fast past your ears that you barely catch the words.

"That means you must be Peter Benjamin Parker, from universe 2987?"

You glance at Peter and then back at the portal that was slowly getting smaller above you.

You continued falling, realising that you were going to Peter 3's universe.