23

You managed to get MJ and Ned back to the sanctum without too much of a fuss.

MJ remembered fully for some reason and Ned believed you wholeheartedly.

"There must've been a flaw in Strange's spell." Sorcerer Ned tells you as you all wait in the foyer.

"It won't be as simple as that, it'll probably be something typical like 'true love'. It always is with this kind of thing." You roll your eyes.

"Don't be so downhearted Y/n," Peter 2 says, "You'll find love someday, all Spider-Men do."

"I hope," You sigh, looking towards the other Ned and forcing a smile onto your face.

"So, what exactly do I do?" Normal Ned says, standing in the middle of the sanctum looking out of place with his normal clothes on.

The only thing that connected him to this place was the sling ring on his right hand.

Sorcerer Ned gave Ned some advice and the portal started sparkling in no time.

"I've got to be dreaming," Normal Ned mutters stepping away from where he'd just made a sparkle.

"You've got the hang of it, now visualise where you want to go." Sorcerer Ned instructs.

"Errrm okay." Ned says concentrating and this time he actually managed to open the portal.

You all look towards it, anticipating Ned accidentally taking you to the wrong place since it was his first try that he remembered.

But this time, it was better than you expected.

Ned had opened a portal into a donut factory.

You laugh, looking at the shelves lined with the luxuriously sweet deserts.

"I'm taking some of those." Gwen says, striding forward and scooping a load of the shelf.

You all laugh and join her, eating donuts together in the sanctum making the floor particularly dirty.

Ned took off his sling ring and you all ate, happily licking the sugar from your fingertips.

However, amongst all the commotion and general chatter, you barely even noticed Sorcerer Ned escaping from the group with the sling ring.

He went over to the corner of the room and began concentrating on his magic.

Maybe he did just need a new sling ring.

Anyway, he eventually managed to open a sparkly portal leading to a sanctum, probably the one that you were first taken to by the group of Doctor Stranges.

"Hey guys," Sorcerer Ned says, making you all turn around and look towards him, "I've just opened a portal, we can go back to the Doctor Stranges now with the tag."

You all glance at each other and then at the sparkly portal.

If there was one thing more important than saving the multiverse it was definitely going to be eating donuts with your friends.

You grin, enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by your friends with all the time in the world.

You could've even said that this was the happiest you'd felt in a while... perhaps even ever.