28

The energy radiating from the being was enough to send a breeze flying across the planet and the neon blue brightness of her body was enough to make black spots dance over your eyes after looking at her.

If you were being honest, you all looked terrified.

Except for Loki, who was pretending not to be when in fact he probably was.

Peter 2 was in a lot worse situation though. He had fallen over when the tremors struck since his leg was weak even if you bandaged it very well.

He was currently regaining his feet so you give him a hand with getting up before diverting your attention towards the being who was walking towards you.

Her figure came into focus the closer she got, her body was a vibrant blue colour and her hair was a sparkly yellow, she wore plain green clothes but she still seemed to glow.

You knew that you weren't looking at Geurok in her normal state, this was just what form she took to speak to small organisms like you.

No one knew what to do.

It was a question of who moved first, those in favour of attacking which was basically just Loki. Pretty much everyone else preferred the idea of reasoning with it.

The only problem was that you were all to scared to open your mouths and speak.

There was no doubt that if you stepped one foot out of line, she could destroy you instantly.

Yet you found it weird how she could look both menacing and welcoming in the same time, it was enchanting.

The crackling of energy filled the void of silence for what felt like hours but when you saw Loki inch one of his feet forwards, you knew it was time to speak up.

"Hey," You say. Not particularly creative first words but it would have to do. "We want to talk."

The being remained unresponsive for a couple of seconds before her voice echoed around the planet, feeling as if it were everywhere because it probably was.

"I usually tend to know things before they're mentioned," Geurok says powerfully, "I wouldn't bother with explaining it. I'll give you your answer here and now."

Even though it was hard to make out through the blinding glow of her skin, you were sure you saw a slight smile creep onto her face.

You weren't sure if she had emotions but if she did, you would guess that she was pleased and almost.. proud?

"You want me to stop destroying your universes? I understand." She continues, "But that wasn't my intention in the first place."

What? She wasn't destroying your universes? But why would she send all those creatures? And how did she wake up? Have the Doctor Stranges been lying to you this whole time? What was going on?