7

The creature towered over the horizon, looking as large as Mount Everest, possibly larger.

"That's massive! How are we going to-" Peter 1 begins but Peter 3 had already jumped off the building.

"He really does have a death wish, doesn't he?" Peter 1 says, watching as Peter 3 got smaller and smaller until he swung up at the last minute, moving behind the next building.

"I'm sure losing Mary Jane would do that to me too." Peter 2 sighed, watching as his friend disappeared.

You didn't have a love interest and did feel a little left out compared to the others. I guess one would come in time.

"Why are we still standing around here?" You say, walking backwards off the building, doing a flip and then free falling down the side of the building.

"Show off!" You hear Peter 2 yell before following after you.

Soon, you'd caught up with Peter 3. Peter 1 and 2 had caught up with you too so now the whole gang was back together.

The four of you hung off the side of a building, resting on one of the webs that Peter 3 had made.

You watched as the massive frog like creature stomped through the city, crushing cars and most likely crushing lives.

"We need to go and save those people from.. err.. you know that old film, I don't know if you have it in your universes... ever heard of Star Wars?" Peter 1 says awkwardly.

You weren't sure where he was going with that but you just nod and say 'Of course'

It seemed that the other Peters knew what you were on about.

"Yeah the massive green inter-dimensional beast looks a bit like-" Peter 1 continues but gets cut off by Peter 3.

"Jabba the hut!" Peter 3 says, whacking his friend on the back as he laughed, "That's actually a good joke, its clear that all Peter Parker's have been blessed with immaculate senses of humour."

Peter 3 did the okay symbol with his hands before getting ready to swing into action.

"Actually I take that back," Peter 3 says, shooting a web ready to swing off, "Every Peter except Peter 2."

"What was that for?" Peter 2 says, mocking being offended.

"Seriously guys we should probably be helping all the doctors instead of sitting here and making jokes." You say, someone had to be the sensible one.

"You're boring." Peter 3 says but he still ends up swinging over with you, Peter 1 and 2 to attack the frog.

"This is absolutely rank." Peter 1 yells, saving a child from underneath a building that the beast had pushed over.

Green slime was everywhere, it looked like a giant snot fest.

"I really hope we don't have to touch that thing." Peter 3 says, skidding across the slime.

Luckily the doctors were doing most of the fighting by casting spells on the creature and knocking it back, you and the other Spider-Men mainly just saved the people from it.

You quickly duck underneath a green tongue and web a car out of the creatures destruction path.

You accidentally bump into one of the sorcerer's, shocked to find that you knew him.

"Ned?"